Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow Reviews

May 12, 2013
not as good as the ultimite avengers series
March 1, 2013
This is a good one...
January 23, 2013
"Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow" no convence por la personalidad de sus protagonistas ni por su clicheada trama, pero hay que reconocer que el diseño de personajes es interesante y mantiene la atención de la audiencia juvenil.
January 17, 2013
Strong 3 stars.

A rather entertaining movie with a captive story for any fan of Avengers (little hints were thrown at how their story ended as Ultron rose, how Tony became the guardian of his friends' children, and so on and so forth).

The plot wasn't without its holes but none of them were big; they just simply jumped into the next important moment in the story.

Personally I felt like including the Hulk was the easy way out, although it added another layer of story.

Vision, on the other hand, was a very nice addition - not to mention Iron Man himself and the inner struggle we barely got to witness.

All in all a thrilling, fun, touching ride that has many good moments.
½ January 12, 2013
Didn't have much faith in this one, ended up being surprisingly good, good story, great for the Hulk fans, lots of Marvel characters, very good animation, worth your time...
January 6, 2013
I wanted to dislike this children's cartoon but I just couldn't for some reason it was just enduring. The kids of The Avengers look to Avenge (pardon the pun) the deaths of their parents with the help of Iron Man and the Hulk. It shouldn't have worked but it did. I can't explain it nor will I try too other than to just say it wasn't as bad as it sounds.
January 3, 2013
Fairly good. I liked the character design, in particular the new Hawkeye and Tony Stark. The plot was interesting however it was a bit annoying to find out that in this continuity it was Iron Man/Tony Stark created Ultron having been more familiar with the Hank Pym version. it was cool to see the similarities in personalities of the kids and there parents. I would like to watch or read more of The Next Avengers since they left this film open in the end.
November 27, 2012
Not too bad for a short, direct to DVD animated movie.
½ September 21, 2012
Feels more like an unsold pilot to an animated series then actual animated movie.
½ August 26, 2012
To be a child of a hero is awesome! I'm glad we are! for we're children of Jesus!
August 18, 2012
It is very much for the younger viewing demographic. The story is kind of an interesting are to explore, the death of The Avengers and their children having to take on Ultron, the force that killed them. The dialogue is lacking overall, but here and there is a couple good lines shining back to classic Avengers such as "Ultron, we would have words with thee" and "Hulk is the strongest there is" but after that it shies away from quality. If the story went more open and not so much for children it could have reflected a lot better overall, but too bad that was not the case. The potential was there, but that was all it ended up as was potential to be good.
July 10, 2012
The Marvel animated features were consistently good until this one that dropped the ball a bit. This one is a lot better for kids though, because it's about kids. It has some tie-ins to the original Avengers (not Ultimate) to keep adults entertained as well.
June 17, 2012
The girls love this movie
June 12, 2012
Pre-teen versions of the originals. Not the originals AS kids, they're different. Technically.
June 5, 2012
really want to see this move.
May 26, 2012
An unoffensive but rather unnecessary story.
May 14, 2012
a fun, colorful and action-packed Marvel animation picture
the pre-teen crowd will go nuts for the next generation of the Avengers team
there's some great voice acting and tons of destruction and carnage
past superheroes also make their appearances and give some wisdom to the new members
the plot's pretty damn dark but the film is very interesting
heroes never die, good and evil will always exist and no matter if you have powers or not there's still a great deal of humanity you can achieve to grasp
May 11, 2012
A good animated Marvel movie that Avengers fans new and old should enjoy, but whats has made this movie so good is what Marvel has been able to do with this story throughout the Marvel universe since this movies release.
May 3, 2012
This is a kid movie. So let they enjoy it.