Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Reviews

½ May 16, 2019
There is one word to describe this movie, and that word is fun.
March 2, 2019
Very entertaining!! The suspense was great! Everything I love out of a movie was in this!
November 24, 2018
Over the course of this series rich history Ben stiller has really been able to sculpt the charactor of Larry Daley into a framiliar friend that the audience not only sees themselves in but also makes one want to take the journey with stiller.
The comedy however is almost too high brow and found many of this movies zingers going right over my head and was forced to spend hours on Wikipedia deciphering its intellectual humour.
11/10! A must see
½ June 15, 2018
Boring and dull. Definitely not the way to end a trilogy.
June 12, 2018
This movie mad me cry, it was an amazing wrap up to an amazing trilogy. All of the actors and actresses were amazing and the cast was very inclusive. 10/10 would recommend
May 5, 2018
Some funny parts but really I felt something something was missing.
April 30, 2018
Sequelitis at it's worst. Sure, it has it moments but ultimately tries to hard to stuff a lot in.
½ April 10, 2018
no wonder 'night at the museum 3' assembles the shortest running time in the trilogy - the lack in serious ideas relegate this as the lousiest effort yet. its precedents focussed on contrived evocations of historical vestiges, but they were opportunism based on values and plot. here, what is presumably the plot is shamefully subdued with little sense of urgency. even most of wisecracks fall short. more an evanescent money-making entity than the film's powerfully eventful precursors.
½ December 2, 2017
Really! This is this is the highest reviewed "Night at the museum" movie, but it is the worst one of them. Yes, I enjoyed the first two, but this movie was just really bad. In the first two, the bad characters were played too a minimum, but in this? THEY MAKE UP THE WHOLE FRICKN MOVIE!!! The caveman. The other female night guard. These characters are so bad they make me want to puke. I hate it through my very core. Why this movie was made, I don't know. But if you are like me and enjoyed the first two movies, give this a skip. You can thank me later.
½ November 9, 2017
not very funny (the least funniest of the trilogy). lack of a real villain. and the least entertaining movie compared to other movies. it was bad! shame
½ August 27, 2017
A good last hurrah. $7.50
August 6, 2017
An improvement of the first two films, Secret of the Tomb is a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy filled with actually funny gags, and an entertaining story.
July 31, 2017
Pretty exciting. The most action-packed movie of the three! Quite enjoyable. Would watch again.
½ July 22, 2017
Good for what it was trying to be.
½ July 13, 2017
The same setting may be slightly tiring, but it is still funny and brings the Night at the Museum franchise to a close.
½ June 6, 2017
Gotta love Ben Stiller Comedy movies!!!
May 20, 2017
a good film but poorer than the previous two
May 16, 2017
This was a pretty enjoyable family movie. It wrapped up this amazing trilogy very well and was indeed excellently directed, performed, written & Produced.
Basically, the third installment of this fascinating franchise contains all that is required to call it a 'Good Movie'!
May 1, 2017
Hear is the last Night at the museum and this one was ok I thought there are new characters in this movie.