Night Children Reviews

• Feb 26, 2012

Im a sucker for gang movies even it's just the case like Night Children where they are just a few punk degenerates. They do get more vicious as time goes on but they are small potatoes to the likes of Timothy Van Patten & the boys (& girl) in Class of 1984. I think that's why I was a little disappointed in this. It just pales in comparison to some of the greats of the genre. Not really that bad as cop David Carradine must deal w/ the teenage scum of the streets while his girlfriend parole officer Nancy Kwan just wants to help. Personally I think you should just gun the sons of bitches down but that's just my Regan era of thinking. By 1989 that regime had long past so this isn't as fun. Hilarious has Carradine takes a gun shot point blank to the head & survives because the bullet deflects..all thanks to his thick skull!