Night Eyes Four: Fatal Passion Reviews

• Oct 30, 2014

Andrew Stevens soldiers on with the Night Eyes franchise as a secondary character with a beautiful psychiatrist's safety threatened by a masked intruder. Plenty of intrigue and mystery as Night Eyes ace Steve Caldwell employs a hands-on approach in protecting the doctor. Steve tabs himself as the best at what he does but repeated lapses leave that claim in doubt.

• Jan 09, 2014

A young psychiatrist needs beefed up security after a break in. Night Eyes Security is on the job. Unfortunately, Will Griffith spends most of this film in intensive care but he has built a very capable team behind him. I enjoyed hearing the psychiatrist's recommendation for the soon to be caught embezzeler, somehow I don't think group therapy was the type of advice he was looking for.