Night Feeders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Night Feeders Reviews

½ March 14, 2014
The effects are terrible, the characters are extremely awful, and the story is typical and thin. Not enough monster moments, and a lot of the scenes feel the same. There's a generic feel throughout, and ultimately it doesn't make much out of itself.
July 14, 2012
Low budget, B-movie, but amazingly I found it entertaining. Better than some of the stuff on SFy Channel Sat nights lol.
½ April 10, 2012
Crap camerawork, crap editing, crap acting, crap CGI, crap characters, dialogue, and plot... Need I go on? Night Feeders hs more nighttime becomes daytime becomes nighttime scenes than Attack of the Eye Creatures. Why, you ask? To quote Joel Hodgson, it's because "they just didn't care."
January 31, 2010
The plot was pretty good. However the movie was just ok. I thought it was a bit too long. I liked the end the best.
June 28, 2009
Excellent horror flick, the dialogue is believable, as are the actors. For a low budget film, it does a remarkable job. It is a fine tongue-in-cheek horror film,
September 27, 2008
Awesome movie. Check it out. Great Job Jet!!
September 25, 2008
I think this is a awesome movie. Good Job Jet!!!
May 13, 2008
It isn't often that I come across a movie as middle-of-the-road as this one. Everything about Night Feeders is an exercise in averageness. The plot is a straight off the shelf sci-fi template, and the script reflects it. The acting wavers between strained and passable, especially in the case of the oft-unintelligible redneck character of Donnie. And the special effects range from downright laughable to borderline-competent. There's nothing about Night Feeders that sucks badly enough to make me hate it, nor to make it prime MST fodder. But at the same time, there's nothing very noteworthy either.

There are certainly worse films to kill time with, and if you're hard up for riffing a cheesy movie, and you don't have any alternatives, you can probably get a laugh or two out of Night Feeders. However, there are plenty of sci-fi horror flicks out there that are either more involving or more joke-able than this very average film.
April 14, 2007
6.5/10. I was encouraged by a customer (I work for Blockbuster) to watch the film again, and I am glad I did. The dialogue is believable, as are the actors. For a low budget film, it does a remarkable job. It is a fine tongue-in-cheek horror film, it doesn't take itself too seriously and that is what makes it work. The special effects are fine. There are welcome touches of humor throughout. It's short, well paced and to the point. A must for lovers of the genre.