A Night in Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Night in Heaven Reviews

November 30, 2012
Is any "Ricky the Rocket" out there for me? ^_^
½ April 21, 2012
Probably one of the only teen flicks to seemingly be tailored towards single moms
April 10, 2012
I only saw a part of this movie and it seemed pretty good. Definitely a good movie to watch when bored.
April 7, 2012
I am almost embarrassed that "A Night in Heaven" is from John G. Avildsen (the director of "Rocky" and "The Karate Kid") and Joan Tewkesbury (writer of "Nashville") because it's one of the most nonsensical movies I have ever seen, and yes, I'm judging this by 1980s standards. Long story short it's about sexual repression, male strippers and fired NASA employees. Why did I watch this? One simple reason. Christopher Atkins, who is extremely sexy in this and it's worth watching just for him. Not that he's a good actor by any stretch of the imagination, but he's just so damn hot no one cares. This is a truly bizarre movie and the last 10 minutes are some of the strangest.
December 23, 2011
One of the most pointless movies ever made. It goes by so fast and leaves problems unsolved. The only highlight is the sex scene between Lesley Ann Warren and Christopher Atkins. The rest of this movie is trashy!
½ October 26, 2011
Average screw flick.
stevenecarrier
April 7, 2011
January 26, 2011
I liked it, maybe it's more of a chick flick, but hey, I'm a chick! The story was good, and the guys are hot, I really enjoyed it. It's not the best romance movie, but it's entertaining, and has some good 80s songs.
January 26, 2011
A good romantic drama, even though it does leave you wondering what happened to one of the characters in the end. The actors are really good, though, and Atkins is hot in this movie. It's a nice movie, and I liked it.
July 26, 2010
I'd never heard of this movie till the other night. It was interesting to watch the as the main characters got closer but like most movies, very hard to believe.
June 14, 2010
44/100. This film has way too many plots and subplots and director John G. Avildsen doesn't seem to have any clue what direction he wants to take it. It tackles too much and doesn't satisfy on any level because it just touches on the multiple subject matters rather than focusing on one or two. Lesley Ann Warren is good though, but Christopher Atkins is just awful. Obviously he never took any much needed acting lessons after The Blue Lagoon. It's a mess of a film.
June 14, 2010
This film has way too many plots and subplots and director John G. Avildsen doesn?t seem to have any clue what direction he wants to take it. It tackles too much and doesn?t satisfy on any level because it just touches on the multiple subject matters rather than focusing on one or two. Lesley Ann Warren is good though, but Christopher Atkins is just awful. Obviously he never took any much needed acting lessons after The Blue Lagoon. It?s a mess of a film.
½ May 24, 2010
This movie is better sutied for the female crowd. Alittle boring and too much male nudity. But it was awesome that the Rick character got what he deserved in the end.
May 5, 2010
January 25, 2010
Confusing and awful in the best way possible.
January 11, 2010
Not as romantic as it thinks it is.
January 8, 2009
Is any "Ricky the Rocket" out there for me? ^_^
January 8, 2009
I thought it was ok. Racy and sexy. But it's not that well put together and whoever edited it, edited out a lot of stuff that would I'm sure, have made it better. There seems to be some plot holes and some skipping to the storyline. But that's ok. Over all it was ok.
½ September 16, 2007
This is some of the funniest stuff you will ever...ever see in your life. I laughed so hard I peed... seriously - male peelers flopping around to the tune of 9 to 5, and the guy on the bike. Get drunk, watch it, and be entertained.

Oh yeah... and there is a stacked Bryan Adams soundtrack... Cheese-tastic in music too.
½ August 27, 2007
Acting was okay. Plot a bit week, Christopher Atkins is in prime shape and plays the part of Ricky the Rocket, very well!