Night Kill Reviews

• Nov 09, 2014

***Due to the recent RT changes that have basically ruined my past reviews, I mostly only giving a rating rather than a full review.***

• Oct 27, 2012

This one might be better the second time around. Somewhat confusing for the first 95 minutes before coming together with a good ending in the last five. Personally, I like Jaclyn Smith better as one of the Angels.

• Oct 14, 2010

Angel Jaclyn Smith becomes squeezed into being an accomplice in her husband's murder. A twist ending that I didn't see coming. Jaclyn folds like a cheap suit under pressure, a stronger person may not have been so easy to manipulate.

• Sep 28, 2010

Decent film. shame about the quality of the dvd. supposedly it is remastered, i`d hate to see the original quality. it`s like making shit shine.

• Nov 05, 2009