Night of the Wild Reviews

• Oct 01, 2017

reinforcing negative images of certain dogs already vilified by some!

reinforcing negative images of certain dogs already vilified by some!

• Jun 10, 2017

No! Just no! This was an hour and 29 mins of my life I will NEVER get back. Between the poorly constructed muppets (the killer dogs) and the bad CGI dogs at the end, you would think maybe they were putting all their effort into the story line. Nope. The last half hour was painful to finish. Nothing made since in this story and I was left with a 'wait what' feeling. They also went with the stereotypical ending of "They survived!...Oh wait, what is that?' My only highlight was seeing a Yorkie covered in red food coloring. Very evil and very cute.

• Feb 12, 2016

Although the concept sounds rather interesting, there are some things that may not get the viewers attention at all or that might confuse them at certain intervals. I like the idea that the dogs are somehow randomly acting aggressive, but it's been done a whole lot better in films such as "Cujo". Not too bad, but not too good either. With that said, I'm going to be giving "Night of The Wild" 2 1/2 stars and a rating of about either 4 or 4.5/10.

• Oct 07, 2015

Cheesy movie, I really hope no animals were harmed in the making of this film.

Cheesy movie, I really hope no animals were harmed in the making of this film.