Night School Reviews

• 2d ago

I thought this movie was super funny at times. It was just another good raunchy comedy, but definitely had a lot of funny moments.

• Jan 13, 2020

A lighthearted easy watch, goofball and toilet humour, a story of someone trying to better themselves.

• Jan 13, 2020

Actually not that bad. I thought all the characters were pretty memorable and there was great performances! Over all 9/10

• Jan 10, 2020

If we're going to continue to make comedy movies, can we make them with a script?! We can't just yell spontaneously, make racist remarks (and accents), and expect some laughs. This movie is painful. Don't watch it.

• Jan 04, 2020

It was so funny & the plot twist was good as hell!

It was so funny & the plot twist was good as hell!

I enjoyed this movie the first time I saw it and even more when I saw it again

I enjoyed this movie the first time I saw it and even more when I saw it again

• Jan 01, 2020

Pass, didn't find it funny or entertaining.

Pass, didn't find it funny or entertaining.

I thought it was funny, had a good story line, and great actors

I thought it was funny, had a good story line, and great actors

• Dec 31, 2019

Terrible, simply terrible movie.

Terrible, simply terrible movie.

• Dec 30, 2019

Night School is a disappointing film. It is about a group of high school dropouts who are forced to attend night school in hope that they'll pass the GED exam to finish high school. Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish give terrible performances. The script is badly written. Malcolm D. Lee did a horrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.