Reviews

• May 26, 2020

I believe the first lesson in film school is "DON'T TAKE THREE TERRIBLE MOVIES AND EDIT THEM DOWN INTO AN ANTHOLOGY CENTERED AROUND GOD AND SATAN DEBATING OVER THE ETERNAL SOULS OF A DOOMED TRAIN RIDING HYPER 80'S SWEATPANTS CLAD POP GROUP THAT KNOW ONE SONG AND PLAY THAT SONG REPEATEDLY UNTIL VIEWERS CAN'T REMEMBER ANY OTHER SONGS TO MAKE THAT SONG GO AWAY SO THEY CAN FINALLY PUT AN END TO THEIR SUFFERING... JUST DON'T." Well someone did. It's kind of a miracle really.

• Apr 29, 2018

That was kind of an awful, disjointed mess. It's unfortunate, because it's a pretty great idea for an anthology. The execution is soo bad though...

• Jun 12, 2017

A mishmash of cobbled-together odds and ends; certainly earns its cult film status.

• Dec 17, 2016

3.0/5.0 stars (unintentionally funny)

3.0/5.0 stars (unintentionally funny)

• Dec 04, 2016

Biggest pile of Utter Tosh i have ever had the misfortune to see. Looks like it was edited and written by someone on acid. don't watch this its an hour and half of you life you definitely won't get back

• Aug 26, 2016

I have a strong suspicion that this film was originally going to be three separate films. I suspect this because the main cast of 6 or so actors play 3 different parts apiece in 3 different vignettes connected by unrelated narrating dialogue between God and Satan on a train to Hell full of partying teenagers. The suicide club arc is definitely the weirdest and funniest. And be prepared to have the stupid song from the train stuck in your head for a month. 5/5, would watch again and again and again.

• Jul 26, 2016

True exploitation. It's not one movie it's four (if you count the original intros as one) cut down into this one film. It shows. The stories make no sense and are impossible to know what's going on. I've seen some of the 'unedited' movies, and I have to say you're not missing much. Still I'd like to know what's happening in my film. But with everything being said, there is a bright spot. The actors who are playing God and Satan are amazing. The writing, the acting, and way its shot is great. If you we could just get more of this, it would be passible. As it is, it's violent and sleaze with no rhyme or reason.

• Feb 07, 2016

A bizarre mishmash of three previously (and understandably) unreleased films cut down to an hour and a half with a wrap around story of God and Satan watching these tales unfold while on a doomed train ride. It's so freaking bad yet so impossible to hate and must be seen to be believed. Highlights include: tied up naked women, gore, hilarious stop motion creatures and some of the worst dialogue ever. If it weren't for that damn terribly annoyingly HORRIBLE 80's rock song that is played incessantly throughout the entire frigging film (and twice in the end credits for good measure) I'd have given it a higher rating. "Everybody's got somethin' to do/Everybody but you/Dance with me, dance with me/Come on and dance with me, dance with me." AHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Feb 07, 2016

Horror Anthologies have never been this strange.If Ed Wood Made Movies in the 80's ....--God bless the coked-out 80's!!

• Feb 07, 2016

Un/holy cheeziness! Great mind numbing fright night fodder.

Un/holy cheeziness! Great mind numbing fright night fodder.