Night Wolf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Night Wolf Reviews

November 28, 2014
Overall the night wolf was a pretty decent movie and I loved them though there are some creepy people
½ May 26, 2014
A character-driven psychological thriller, Night Wolf features few of the tropes associated with werewolf or supernatural horror films. Instead, the film plays out like a home invasion film with a superhuman predator. However, the real horror is the family that is under siege by the forces outside: infidelity, substance abuse, and deceit provide the real drama and horror of the film as the characters all seem to fall prey to supernatural forces because of their own horribleness as human beings.
½ February 28, 2014
Boring, no attempt at trying to keep my attention.
May 28, 2013
Known as 13hrs in the UK - why, it's not clear to be honest, although precious little is clear in this lazy mess of teen horror. You can have great suspense without great effects but with minimal characterisation, plotting or dialogue of any value, the low budget is the least of this film's problems.
November 11, 2012
a one timer for those who love horror..........
September 24, 2012
Not bad for British movie ...
½ August 30, 2012
Absolute crap. Nothing scary about this. Don't waste your time. Total garbage.
½ August 30, 2012
Absolute garbage. Nothing more needs to be said.
August 12, 2012
Was there no light available during production? Not even a couple flashlights from the nearest 7-11? Hell, have someone stand behind the camera and burn a friggin' newspaper. There was some terror and a small bit of suspense here and there, but don't expect to see what's causing it. Meh.
July 20, 2012
I was incredibly disappointed with this movie. It was boring and completely predictable.
July 16, 2012
Does anything actually happen in this film? No...not really. This film could have been made by simply cutting pieces of other films together. It's enjoyable only if you've never seen a horror, slasher, or werewolf movie in your life.
July 13, 2012
Its a huge dissapointment.. i thought it would be so much better.... the summary made it look awesome but no... just no ...Its realy bad guys
½ June 15, 2012
I was expecting a movie more gore. The whole climax was such a disappointment that I would never recommend this movie to anyone, even my enemies.
½ June 6, 2012
These are the same guys that produce that (pardon the pun) dog of a movie, "Dog Soldiers"...Definitely a low, low budget and straight to video British horror film. The acting was boring, the special efforts were piss poor and the so called wolves were a cheesy joke. This wasn't on my radar and it just happened to be a Library foray that landed me this and I wished I had left it where it was...
June 3, 2012
abosuletly a waste of time British film makers stop trying to make things scary and stick to comedy your good at that
May 28, 2012
this film was a bore, sloppy effort and the only people who would go to see this low budget suck-fest is curious horror fans and tom felton lovers (spoiler) he makes a 10 minute apperance and then dies! but don't worry in a lazy and horribly written twist he lives again! god this movie is terrible......
½ May 28, 2012
90 minutes of my life - gone!
May 17, 2012
"Night Wolf" is a solid paradigm of a movie-wreck. I remember during those days when I started to grow to be a horror film aficionado and I tend to coddle myself with the horror movie world. I watched all of those kinds of horror movie to gratify myself. This movie is one of those films that is straight to DVD value, and is like made for a high school film project. Even with credible casts, "Night Wolf" still didn't administer to amuse me. Tom Felton wasted his fame for filming this garbage. The make up and the creature did not live up to its title. The creature is like something you see in Descent & Creep. Shocking thing is that, those movie rocked and this one sucked on so many levels. A complete waste of time. Skip this one. 1 out of 5 stars! :)
½ May 14, 2012
pretty good movie def scary
May 13, 2012
British film with believable dialog and surprisingly solid acting. Now at Redbox.