Reviews

• Oct 20, 2016

Any time is good Sasquatching movie time, but only the good, standout fantastic ones like Nightbeasts. Horror on the bloody, messy side but with a drop or two of humor, which gave it a fresh turn on an old legend.

• Oct 17, 2016

Pound for pound, a really great contender to become a cult classic in the Sasquatch genre. Not too much good stuff happening with horror/scifi right now and this one stands out like a bright jewel in the mud. Fast paced, scary, and original. I liked this a lot.

• Oct 16, 2016

Old school horror is more my thing but this recently made Sasquatching film kept my complete attention the whole way through. It's indie but beats a lot of bigger budget films by far. Great entertainment!

• Sep 13, 2016

With Nightbeasts, you get a delicious meal, wonderfully prepared by experienced hands. No rushing to the intense, bloody scenes, without careful plot pacing. Eat dinner with the family and then enjoy the feast that is Nightbeasts. You deserve way better than a big budget movie Happy Meal!

• Sep 12, 2016

Great movie to see on weekend!

Great movie to see on weekend!

• Sep 12, 2016

This is the stuff! Good horror/scifi movies are hard to find now and it was a treat to watch this one. The Gremlins guy is even in it! The performances and plot were great. Enjoyed it!

• Sep 11, 2016

Way better than I expected! This seemed like it was going to be a B movie and, while it may not be a Hollywood blockbuster, it has a lot going for it. Solid acting, an interesting plot, and believable looking Sasquatch creatures. Well put together film.

• Sep 09, 2016

Not your typical Sasquatch B-movie. This one will have you rethinking other contributions to the horror/scifi genre. Many of the other movies are not so great but I was pleased with Nightbeasts. Well-made, mostly tight plot, good acting performances. Worth watching more than once.

• Dec 11, 2013

Uncoordinated, has problems with budget and ridiculous harry and the hendersons sasquatches running around, lacks direction! Probably an over ambitious endeavour!