Reviews

• Mar 28, 2021

Isaac Asimov is turning over in his grave.

Isaac Asimov is turning over in his grave.

• Jan 03, 2020

Read the story. Skip the movie. Issac Asimov was a brilliant scientist and author and he did nothing to deserve having his good name attached to this awful production.

• Mar 19, 2017

At first glance, I knew that this movie had to be worth watching. A movie based upon an Issac Asimov novel. Issac Asimov; the father of science fiction. So, I encouraged some friends to accompany me to the movie. One of them counted 22 people walk out of the theater. It was SO BAD, that we were laughing AT the movie. And it wasn't a comedy. I was hiding my head in the adjoining seat cushion. SUCKED isn't a good enough word to describe it.