Nightforce - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nightforce Reviews

½ October 27, 2012
College students form their own amateur mercenary unit and dismantle a sizable Central American terrorist militia (whose leader resembles Fidel Castro) to free their friend held hostage. Works better than diplomacy but costs more lives too.
April 11, 2011
Been a while since Ive seen Nightforce way back when renting it from Macs Milk. I originally didn't rent it looking for a mindless 80s action flix but rather (after seeing Chained Heat & Savage Streets) seeing Linda Blair naked. Well there is some nudity but it's not Blair. That really is too bad. Instead she plays one of the college students who go to Central America to save her friend who's been kidnapped. A piss poor actioner that bored the shit out of me. At least some of those on this mission died; I wish they all went & that's including Blair. Glutton for punishing Im revisiting all of Blair's movies as I come by them I should have skipped this one. An extra 1/2 * for Blair singing the theme song which is the best part & that's not saying much
½ September 24, 2009