Nightlight Reviews

• Mar 04, 2017

A pseudo-remake of The Blair Witch Project that's marginally better than the actual remake.

• Doctor S Super Reviewer
    Jul 10, 2016

Lights turning off and on are not scary no matter how hard nor how many times you try. An appalling waste of time.

• May 07, 2016

I'm so fed up with these type of teen horrors.

I'm so fed up with these type of teen horrors.

• Feb 05, 2016

tired of found-footage films

tired of found-footage films

• Jan 02, 2016

This found footage self filmed genre needs to just stop, it's getting way to old and it's so frustrating that there is no more imagination in films anymore. This movie is just simply ridiculous. It's the same as all the others

• Dec 25, 2015

Unoriginal, trite, predictable to the point of dreariness. This film should drive a stake through the heart of found footage cinema. It's that bad.

• Nov 26, 2015

The characters are mostly stupid and unlikeable. The main story plot with the friend's suicide is very cliche. However. the atmosphere, tension, and a few really good scares saves it. Overall, it's not great, but not awful. If you enjoy the found footage genre, you'll probably like it.

• Nov 03, 2015

Perfect mood killer.

Perfect mood killer.

• Sep 01, 2015

Blair Witch ripoff. I was interested in the beginning and was let down, but kept watching to see what happens. I guess it was a good waste of time.

• Aug 10, 2015

Meh. Dare Snitch Project.

Meh. Dare Snitch Project.