The Nightmare Before Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Nightmare Before Christmas Reviews

April 21, 2017
I think the plot is boring, but this movie is different from others.
April 20, 2017
Tim Burton provided a dark sensuously delicious candy coated nightmare, an instant classic and Rare look into the macabre that leaves you wanting more.
March 23, 2017
Very good and a little sweet. Some minor scary parts, but nothing too bad. Good music and characters. One of Burton's best.
March 19, 2017
Una dimostrazione di una immaginazione sconfinata che riesce ad emozionare e coinvolgere con una grande colonna sonora e delle canzoni molto belle e divertenti.
½ March 12, 2017
Good? Yes.
Perfect? no.
½ February 17, 2017
The nightmare before Christmas is such a great kid movie, it's beautifully animated or it's got great characters, it's got a really really good Storia, and at the same time it's scary kind of
February 17, 2017
Tim Burton's best movie
February 12, 2017
A classic masterclass of stop motion animation that you'll watch bi-annually at both Halloween and Christmas. It's got imaginative characters, an interesting story, memorable music, romance and a good message. What more can you ask for?
February 6, 2017
Recently watched this movie for the first time because I have only seen parts and i loved it so much. Love everything that Tim Burton has done and will hopefully do in the future. I totally recommend this if u havent seen it
February 5, 2017
The Nightmare Before Christmas is an animation masterpiece that is ever been done by Tim Burton and Henry Selick so far. Because of its engaging story, a fascinating concept, excellent stop-motion animation, memorable characters and unforgettable songs by Danny Elfman. I'm telling you, it's a must-watch for Tim Burton fans and animation fans together in harmony. 5 out of 5 stars.
½ January 14, 2017
The Nightmare Before Christmas is a beautiful animation, with amazing visuals, great morals, and a different perspective of Halloween and Christmas
December 27, 2016
I always loved it but it really does get even better with every viewing. Have found a new appreciation for the music. I wish there was a little more in j + s relationship before the end. It feels very one sided....
December 26, 2016
A delightful Christmas movie with a fantastic score.
½ December 25, 2016
The story and the characterizations are incredibly simplistic, but the brilliant stop-motion animation and musical numbers really compensate for that, resulting in one of the greatest holiday movies of all-time.
½ December 24, 2016
Puntaje Original: 6.5

La creatividad de Tim Burton es increíble. The Nightmare Before Christmas es muestra de ello, que entretiene a los más pequeños en nochebuena, pero no logra conectar del todo con la audiencia adulta.
December 21, 2016
It was an interesting movie. I was glad to watch it. The animation is pretty cool and the story was unique. I liked the friendly nature of most of the "scary" creatures. I wasn't expecting it to be basically a musical and that wasn't my favorite. It's definitely worth a watch.
December 21, 2016
Very clever. Christmas classic.
December 19, 2016
A delightful and magical story that can be enjoyed by all ages, Tim Burton and Henry Selick's stop motion masterpiece is both a Halloween and Christmas classic, thanks to it's wonderful songs, brilliant animation and unforgettable characters.
December 19, 2016
One of the best Christmas films ever ??
½ December 11, 2016
Almost amazing. Tim burton has never disappointed me. All his movies are dark, creepy, and kid horror. Being a horror fan, Tim burton was my life as a kid. Even though I'm not goth, these movies are still all around goodness. These movies started me into horror and I will always have a debt of gratitude to them. The only flaw in the movie is the love life between sally and jack. One minute jack doesn't know who the hell she is, the next he talks to her for like one minute and wants to date her? It makes no sense how there love progressed. And that's because it didn't. They needed more time to put that part of the story together. In my opinion this is the one and only flaw.