The Nightmare Before Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Nightmare Before Christmas Reviews

½ August 14, 2017
With good music, great stop-motion animation, and a good concept, The Nightmare Before Christmas comes out as a great movie with my recommendation!
August 8, 2017
This film is in my opinion the BEST CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OF ALL TIME!!! No such thing as nitpicks and problems, it was just a really good way to combine Halloween (even though I hate Halloween) and Christmas and treat it as a Tim Burton masterpiece.
½ August 3, 2017
An amazing stop motion film from the brilliant mind of Tim Burton! A Halloween classic with a fantastic soundtrack!
July 23, 2017
A stop-motion classic that is a perfect watch to get you into the mood and spirit of Halloween time.
July 19, 2017
one of the best movies I've ever seen. Beautiful movie! One of the best stories I've ever heard
½ June 26, 2017
Beautifully animated, written, and directed, The Nightmare Before Christmas proves to be one of Tim Burton's greatest films. It also features a soundtrack and musical score by Danny Elfman that is unbeatable.
½ June 19, 2017
The animation in this movie is second to none.
½ June 4, 2017
I just happened to give this a re-watch on Blu-Ray last night, and the detail and textures are amazing. Jack Skellington grows bored and tries his hand at Christmas, with spooky results for all involved.

Such a fun little film, how can you not enjoy this?

Highly recommended.
May 30, 2017
Tim Burton was good at doing this movie you can't go wrong watching this movie! There's good scenery and action good singing songs and a silly movie!
April 21, 2017
I think the plot is boring, but this movie is different from others.
April 20, 2017
Tim Burton provided a dark sensuously delicious candy coated nightmare, an instant classic and Rare look into the macabre that leaves you wanting more.
March 23, 2017
Very good and a little sweet. Some minor scary parts, but nothing too bad. Good music and characters. One of Burton's best.
March 19, 2017
Una dimostrazione di una immaginazione sconfinata che riesce ad emozionare e coinvolgere con una grande colonna sonora e delle canzoni molto belle e divertenti.
½ March 12, 2017
Good? Yes.
Perfect? no.
½ February 17, 2017
The nightmare before Christmas is such a great kid movie, it's beautifully animated or it's got great characters, it's got a really really good Storia, and at the same time it's scary kind of
February 17, 2017
Tim Burton's best movie
February 12, 2017
A classic masterclass of stop motion animation that you'll watch bi-annually at both Halloween and Christmas. It's got imaginative characters, an interesting story, memorable music, romance and a good message. What more can you ask for?
February 6, 2017
Recently watched this movie for the first time because I have only seen parts and i loved it so much. Love everything that Tim Burton has done and will hopefully do in the future. I totally recommend this if u havent seen it
February 5, 2017
The Nightmare Before Christmas is an animation masterpiece that is ever been done by Tim Burton and Henry Selick so far. Because of its engaging story, a fascinating concept, excellent stop-motion animation, memorable characters and unforgettable songs by Danny Elfman. I'm telling you, it's a must-watch for Tim Burton fans and animation fans together in harmony. 5 out of 5 stars.
½ January 14, 2017
The Nightmare Before Christmas is a beautiful animation, with amazing visuals, great morals, and a different perspective of Halloween and Christmas