Nightmare Cinema Reviews

• 6d ago

Horror anthologies are no one's favorite genre on account of them often being inconsistent, but this one of the best to come around in years. It's entertaining and generally unnerving. Any horror fan will love it right from it's opening moments.

• Aug 06, 2019

beyond stupid. not scary. not funny. not worth a nickle.

beyond stupid. not scary. not funny. not worth a nickle.

• Aug 02, 2019

As with many anthology films, some of the individual films were better than others. As a whole, it really works. The middle story is the only one that didn't totally work for me. Not bad, but kind of lost me by the end of it. If you're watching this and feel the same way, don't turn it off. Skip ahead if you must because, like most films of this nature, they truly save the best for last! You don't want to miss it. Overall this is an entertaining scare fest of a movie that ends on a pleasantly satisfying note.

• Jul 27, 2019

This sorry montage of moldy horror tropes would have been more watchable if it had taken itself a lot less seriously. As it stands, the joke is on any viewer who expects to be frightened, or at the very least, grossed out a little.

• Jul 17, 2019

I tried, but could only get through about 2/3 of the movie. Really awful!

I tried, but could only get through about 2/3 of the movie. Really awful!

• Jul 15, 2019

Such a fun horror throwback! A love-letter to the genre!

Such a fun horror throwback! A love-letter to the genre!

• Jul 15, 2019

Slasher 1 in the beginning was good rest of them very mediocre. Reminds me a little bit of a throwback to the 80s but not enough to watch again..

• Jul 15, 2019

Complete waste of time. Scary? No. Pathetic? Yes.

Complete waste of time. Scary? No. Pathetic? Yes.

• Jul 07, 2019

If I could give this a negative star I would. This movie is so stupid, worst 7 dollars I EVER spent.

• Jun 28, 2019

Overall, it's a pretty entertaining film. The first story is by far the best, however the rest are still good. I would recommend this.