A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors Reviews

• Aug 15, 2019

Better than the majority of the others (apart from New Nightmare). This one centres of a group in a mental health facility due to their issues and not wanting to sleep. Its not as great as the original. But it works on it own terms as a great thriller, with the occasional Freddy one liner. The special effects where great for the time too. 4/5

• Aug 11, 2019

Actually Super Good!!!!!!!

Actually Super Good!!!!!!!

• Jun 19, 2019

IT'S PRIME TIME BITCH

IT'S PRIME TIME BITCH

• Apr 21, 2019

Definitely the best one in the entire franchise, if not one of the best. There are so many creative kills, so many iconic lines, and the characters are so fleshed out and likable, and they bounce off each other so well. The story of nothing short of marvelous, and the asylum setting that the story revolves around is really amazing. It's so sad that it didn't get a score of 90 or at least 80, because this movie is so incredible, and I still get a bit scared when I watch it. The only real gripe I have is that the adults (mainly closed-minded Dr. Simms and Dr. Carver) are so stupid and think they know what's best because they're older and have power. Other than that, this movie is phenomenal and deserving of so much more praise than it gets

• Apr 15, 2019

This movie is crazy!!! It's plot is great, taking place inside a mental hospital. The dream warrior part of the movie is a little lame but there are plenty of great kills. The characters are almost all great and Englund's performance is also very good. One of the best in the franchise and the genre!

• Apr 14, 2019

A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 give audience sufficient creepiness and imaginative kill to rectify our hopes for the series. This installment is a proper sequel to the original and bring something new to the formula. The silliness of this movie does bring some lightness to the picture but ultimately dragged me out of the movie at some points. The special effects are what makes the movie in this case, and they hold up to the weirdness and extravagant plot that Dream Warrior present.

• Feb 25, 2019

Now this is how you do a sequel. Great bunch of new kids. They all have different personalities. You come to care what happens to them. In a horror sequel you want to see a high, interesting body count but not with these kids. Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon returning is a huge plus. Great way to finish their stories. Dokken baby.

• Feb 13, 2019

Thanks to the idea of continuing the concept from the original, Dream Warriors was a satisfying sequel.

• Feb 01, 2019

One of my fav movies of all time. From the deaths to the acting to literally the best line delivered by a murderer the only unsettling part was the nun (AKA Freddys mother)

• Jan 29, 2019