Nights in Rodanthe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nights in Rodanthe Reviews

½ February 10, 2014
The acting is good but apart from that there is nothing else that I can recommend
½ December 10, 2013
Even older adults fall in love.
December 2, 2013
A story about mature love that is not quite engaging to watch.
November 28, 2013
Great story but the ending was too sad.
November 13, 2013
I love Nicholas Spark Movies I thought this was a good movie. But The Notebook is my favorite Nicholas Spark movie so far to date
November 8, 2013
Many romantic movies have been made with the type of man to be young and good looking. this movie has changed that you don't need a young handsome man to make it interesting, that's why I liked this movie. I liked how they managed the lighting in the movie. My favorite scene was when he was alone sat in a chair looking in a window.
November 2, 2013
Historia rom√°ntica ...linda.
½ September 29, 2013
Not one of the better Nicholas sparks movies.
September 24, 2013
Hurricane, love and what?
½ September 10, 2013
you take the soul out from the book and give it a life...thts hhow this movie is
September 2, 2013
lovely film but didn't anticipate the ending
August 31, 2013
It has Christopher Meloni in it, which was why I watched it! He did amazing!
½ August 22, 2013
Middle age romance, major life crisis, broken relationships... It's never too late for a second chance. This is what Nights in Rodanthe tries to share to its audience. A lesson and message that the other critics of this film failed to absorb. This story is about finding second chances amidst hurt, frustration and depression. The dramatic theme side of the story comes when tragedy strikes the lead characters romance story. The movie also has one of the best setting in Nicolas Sparks movie adaptations. The North Carolina beach, beach-town inn are all delightful to see! Richard Gere and Diane Lane delivered the goods and acted effortlessly. Even Viola Davis as Adrienne Willis' bestfriend Jean was notable in the movie including Mae Whitman as the rebellious daughter of Adrienne and James Franco as Paul's son in a supporting role was commendable. The last few scenes have an intense drama on it so be ready to shed tears if you must. Overall, Nights in Rodanthe shares to us that love deserves a second chance.
August 8, 2013
This formula piece was certainly predictable except for the ending, and it was also unrealistic, but it presents a romance about which many dream could happen to them, even if it is unlikely and not very real, and that, with Lane's charm and performance, make it worth seeing.....
½ July 16, 2013
Had so much potential‚¶
June 12, 2013
Uuugghhh.... how many times can I cry?
½ June 11, 2013
Why are all the movies I'm watching tonight end like this great till the end arghhhh switching to a book. Great chick flick
½ May 25, 2013
Love story with many good moral of forgiveness and emphathy . Im cry with the sad ending. But someone ever say : i m better live with you for just a moment than if i married someone else for 70 years
½ May 19, 2013
I am really beginning to tire of these adaptations of Spark's trash.
½ May 17, 2013
This wasn't my night to pick but I did enjoy the movie