Reviews

• Dec 15, 2011

One of the best dvds i have every seen in my life the other 2 best dvds are the other nightwish dvds wihch i have then all!!!!!

• Feb 16, 2010

Not as polished or theatrical, both in performance and production as End of an Era, this is a fairly standard concert video. If you're familiar with Nightwish, you know what to expect. It's a good show, but nothing amazing. If you're not familiar with Nightwish, you may want to check this out. If you've ever wondered what would happen if a bunch of Vikings formed a metal band and hired a classically trained opera singer to front, now is your chance to find out. End of an Era was a better concert and video, but this one isn't bad. And the disk has lots of special features.

• Jan 01, 2010

A very good band and a cool concert.

A very good band and a cool concert.

• Jun 24, 2009

I haven't seen it but nightwish is amazing

I haven't seen it but nightwish is amazing

• Nov 26, 2008

have it. love it. seen em live with Tarja. wish they could have seen past their differences to keep the band together.

• Nov 09, 2008

My very favorite band band in its golden age.

My very favorite band band in its golden age.

• Aug 31, 2008

this is the 1st concert that i saw of nightwish...thats when i became a fan of this metal band...i remember that on this time tarja was like "wow...opera"...then floor appears and other girls old-nightwish 4eva!!

• Jul 21, 2008

• Jul 08, 2008

indescrivibile, da ascoltare e vedere.

indescrivibile, da ascoltare e vedere.

• Jun 14, 2008

For those who are a fan of Nightwish, there is only word to describe this video: AMAZING. Farewell Tarja!!