The Diaries of Vaslav Nijinsky Reviews

John B Super Reviewer
    Jun 25, 2013

Cox embraces a wonderful life by making it about boring visuals and confusing shots. Not the way that Nijinsky deserves to be remembered.

• Jun 16, 2008

Thought this film was masterful in its portrayal of an an epic act of poesis.

Thought this film was masterful in its portrayal of an an epic act of poesis.

• Mar 14, 2008

Slow but the music and choreography makes up for it

Slow but the music and choreography makes up for it

• Mar 10, 2008

crazy. he thinks he's god. he's not.

crazy. he thinks he's god. he's not.

• Oct 11, 2007

Though offering no footage of Nijinsky dancing (or otherwise being himself), this film evokes the sense of his living, breathing, and emoting - via other dancers, wordless naturescapes, and the reading aloud of his diaries by Derek Jacobi.. Hmm.

• Sep 02, 2007

This movie wasn't quite what I expected, but I ended up really liking it. Very evocative.

• Mar 26, 2007

Very cuttting edge! Nijinsky just doesnt stop talking! Very interesting thoughts though...