Nikaah - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nikaah Reviews

shazach
September 6, 2010
By NawiIt is nice that there was a Movie made which shows"Nikaah"- "Marriage" the rules of marriage in Islam but at the other hand it makes the Men folk down at some point.

Thats right. The very sad fact was when the Movie was released every second Divorced Woman identified them selves with the Character (Salma Agha aka Nilofer) of the Movie. Not enough some named their Daughters after the Character. Thats stupid.
NaWia
July 28, 2010
This Movie is just too sad for my taste. I had nightmares. It is nice that there was a Movie made which shows"Nikaah"- "Marriage" the rules of marriage in Islam but at the other hand it makes the Men folk down at some point.
If you ask me, I would not recommend it to someone who is Happily married or to someone who is under 40. lol Well actually I would never recommend it. If you are aiming or tend to cry your eyes off then go on.
ScoopOnline
July 23, 2010
The Origins of poetry is sadness
There is something I would like to clear up about this Movie: You dont have to be a Muslim to watch this Movie, it is not about Islam! This Movie is a message to all Men and Women around the World!

This is one of the sadest Movies about a Woman, who suffered in silence. One should see it to understand. Salma Agha`s first Movie and she sang the songs too. A very nice perfomance by Salma Agha. I really had to cry at the end.