Nine Inch Nails Live: And All That Could Have Been - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nine Inch Nails Live: And All That Could Have Been Reviews

½ January 14, 2013
What is there to say, you either love the music and like the film, or you don't.

I love it.

Recommended.
½ September 30, 2012
The problem with this live collage is the way they created it. I find the biggest to be that the two dvds are hidden with an abundance of content that should be openly available. It may be good for the hardened fans, but the CD might be the better format for this Halo. Still a nice collection of performances though.
½ August 30, 2010
A truly amazingly edited concert series video.
Hellshocked
December 29, 2009
A truly great concert.
October 12, 2009
best concert film, EVAH ... as long as you have blu-ray, a big screen and a thousands watts of 5.1 at your disposal, otherwise Elvis' that's the way it is takes the cake
August 30, 2009
The Fragile era is my favorite nin era.
½ February 26, 2009
Undeniably one of the most energetic, well-documented and well-presented recordings of one of the greatest rock music live experiences in history. There's a few technical hitches due to the usage of DV cams plus the editing takes a while to "warm up", but believe me this is a good consolation prize for anyone who's never seen Nine Inch Nails live. Lookout for some awesome easter eggs on this DVD including NIN and Marilyn Manson performing "The Beautiful People" at Madison Square Gardens.
January 7, 2009
Really awesome concert DVD... and not just because its NIN. It has so much energy. I have to get this one back from my bro so I can watch it again. =P
January 2, 2009
I have to agree that this performance DVD is amazing. Pity, that the digi cams were not better quality at that time.
½ December 22, 2008
Trent Reznor at his best.
December 18, 2008
"This is fantastic. The best concert dvd ever. The lights and production Trent comes up with are brilliant and the songs are amazing. It all goes to show why Trent Reznor is the last true genius of music.
My favourite Nine Inch Nails video. Better than Closure, the Broken Movie, or Beside You In Time. Flawless."

"many manic mighty memory making moments"
September 5, 2008
fantastic showcase of the trent reznor's brilliant approach to a live show. perfectly put out in time amidst the release of the bands masterpiece, "The Fragile."
July 25, 2008
excellent one of the best live performance videos ever recorded, its truly a great experience wathcing this DVD
July 14, 2008
Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson together? Oh, HELL YEAH!!! It doesn't get any better!!!!!!!
June 30, 2008
I saw them on this tour, well, him seeing as how it's mostly made on a computer by Reznor, but anyways, it was good stuff.
½ June 15, 2008
NIN rules. Awesome concert!
April 16, 2008
March 17, 2008
Reznor and co, prove they deserve the rock legends badge they wear.
March 14, 2008
If you are a NIN fan this is a must own. Better yet get the Bluray and rock it out!
March 8, 2008