Nine Months - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nine Months Reviews

½ March 27, 2016
the only thing good about this movie is Jeff Goldblum
October 22, 2015
If not for the last 10 minutes of this movie, I'd not really like it but I have to admit it's pretty hysterical. Julianne Moore looks so young and timeless!
June 7, 2015
Julianne Moore shines in this light romantic comedy, supported by the one and only Robin Williams
½ June 5, 2015
Juliane Moore gets pregnant without Hugh Grant's knowledge, with him believing she is on birth control and it is her decision to keep it despite any feelings he may have. Tom Arnold's children continually are rude and a constant nuisance to Hugh Grant, and he physically attacks Hugh Grant on multiple occasions. Everyone judges Hugh Grant's character. Why? The screenwriters make him out to be the misguided fool, but he does absolutely nothing wrong. I found this pretty offensive actually.

Anyway, that's aside from the actual movie which isn't really funny and would have been a complete disaster if not for a few funny scenes with Robin Williams and the movie getting decent towards the end when it became all slapstick. Not recommended.
June 2, 2015
One of my favorite movies about becoming first time parents! I could watch this movie everyday. It's very upbeat and hysterical! Hugh Grant at his best!
½ April 24, 2015
Hugh Grant is the king of this type of comedy but in this comedy there is a whole lot of tarnish showing on that crown.
March 26, 2015
The gifted sweatshirt from local distributor is still with me. Honestly, it was a film 'solely starring' Hugh Grant rather than 'co-starring' Julianne Moore, who was still an nobody (to me, at least) back then. As for the film itself, well, regular '90s' rom-com style.
½ February 17, 2015
With a plentiful amount of laughs, Nine Months delivers an ensemble cast of solid entertaining performances including Hugh Grant, Julianne Moore, Tom Arnold and Jeff Goldblum.
½ August 27, 2014
When I found out Robin Williams died the first thing though of was how he stole the scenes in this silly movie. Dr. Kosevich is hilarious. I watched him butcher the English language over & over. Been watching all my Robin Williams DVD's & this is one of my favorites. Sorry, I know it's universally loathed but I can't help it. I always kind of liked this movie mostly due to Robin's crazy Russian Gynecologist.
July 20, 2014
I've always quite liked this movie and I'm not sure why. Floppy-haired Hugh Grant plays a man whose life with girlfriend Julianne Moore is near perfect... until she announces her pregnancy. He has to decide whether he wants to be a father and give up his old life. With Tom Arnold, Robin and Joan Cusack there is much comic talent of display in the formulaic but enjoyable film.
½ July 2, 2014
This was an averagely entertaining comedy about the obstacles of having and raising a child. Somewhat childish and lame in some scenes, but entertaining nonetheless.
June 12, 2014
nothing special #sorry
½ June 3, 2014
Super cast totally devoid of chemistry. Bad script. Bad movie.
½ May 13, 2014
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MOVIE
March 6, 2014
Love this film. I believe it is the predecessor of movies like knocked up and this is 40. Unfortunate that people can't see that this was a forerunner for recent comedies, the cast and acting is excellent .
July 28, 2013
THIS IS A GREAT ROMANCE FILM IT'S ALSO REALLY FUNNY
July 12, 2013
Great RomCom! Every character makes you laugh so hard. Loved it.
July 10, 2013
I was debating weather film deserves 4 or 5 stars. I have seen this film numerous of times at least 15 times. I saw it at the Cinema, DVD, and eventually bluray. This film not only consist of an all star cast but every character really fulfilled their role and shined. Of course the most well played was Hugh Grant. Innocent and adorable as ever. Brilliant job, well done.
May 16, 2013
I like hugh grant, but this film is cute and forgettable.