Nine Months - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nine Months Reviews

July 12, 2013
Great RomCom! Every character makes you laugh so hard. Loved it.
July 10, 2013
I was debating weather film deserves 4 or 5 stars. I have seen this film numerous of times at least 15 times. I saw it at the Cinema, DVD, and eventually bluray. This film not only consist of an all star cast but every character really fulfilled their role and shined. Of course the most well played was Hugh Grant. Innocent and adorable as ever. Brilliant job, well done.
May 16, 2013
I like hugh grant, but this film is cute and forgettable.
½ April 25, 2013
I watched this in my child development class and I wish my teacher would have picked a better film that is like this to watch, like Knocked Up or Junior, but there are moments in this that keep it from being completely terrible.
½ April 10, 2013
not a hugh grant fan but this was a cute and sweet movie. well worth watching.
½ March 6, 2013
Ihan viihdyttävä kyllä.
½ March 3, 2013
A rather usual Hugh Grant panicking-kind of film. Beatiful scenery and Julianne Moore make it all worth my time for the second time, as does Jeff Goldblum. Geesh he IS tall!
March 3, 2013
Hugh Grant or no Hugh Grant, this is one terrible film.
February 24, 2013
Not a favourite, but Hugh Grant points!
February 23, 2013
This will forever be a top pick for me I still cry watching it, I'm still so in love with Hugh Grant :)
December 20, 2012
I will never watch a movie with Hugh Grant in it -- unless its Star Wars or Sergio Leone comes back from the dead and directs him in a spaghetti western.
½ December 13, 2012
It has a lot of moments that are funny, but for the most part Hugh Grant destroys this.
½ December 10, 2012
At times, VERY funny; however, when Robin Williams appears as the defected-from-Russia animal-now-human obgyn, the movie becomes ridiculous. BUT I'll watch anything with Hugh Grant in it!
½ December 7, 2012
Makes a fine addition to my collection.
December 2, 2012
Too bad Tom Arnold is in this; I can't stand the guy.
December 2, 2012
Too bad Tom Arnold is in this; I can't stand the guy.
½ November 23, 2012
it was ok movie but I don't want to see it again, it was ok but expected better, Hugh Grant anc Julianne Moore were great together, it was a good film and it also starred Tom Arnold, Joan Cusack and Jeff Goldblum
November 10, 2012
Loved it! Especially all the additions to his vehicle on route to the hospital!
October 31, 2012
A decent comedy about pregnancy, though Hugh Grant isn't a great actor.
½ October 23, 2012
Cute, and very funny in some parts