Ninja Masters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ninja Masters Reviews

½ March 21, 2015
Just skip it. There are no real ninjas here.
½ January 10, 2015
Pretty good ass-kicking action.
PantaOz
July 29, 2013
This martial arts action movie is directed by Xin Xin Xiong and written by Sunny Chan. I have to say that I regreted watching this in the first 30 minutes. Yes, it picked up the pace later on, and there was slight improvement but too little and too late. The story of a martial arts instructor who is recruited as a bodyguard for a high-power couple was just too undeveloped to feel real - on her first day of duty, her employers are kidnapped! When she starts desperately searching for the couple, she finds cryptic messages from the kidnappers leading her into a deadly world of underground fighting... and that is where starts and finishes... long fights without anything to keep you interested if you become sick of fighting only!

Acting of Kane Kosugi and Luxia Jiang was really bad, while Sam Lee, Eddie Cheung and Siu-Fai Cheung at least did their best with such a bad screenplay. Action, fighting, no brainer... I really thought it was a waste of time! I am still trying to figure out why was it called Ninja Masters in English.
July 21, 2013
Ninja Masters is a disappointing martial acts movie that doesn't been any new to genre. D
½ July 9, 2013
This movie is falsely named Ninja Masters! There is nothing Ninja about this except actor Kane Kosugi who is the son of legendary Ninja Master Sho Kosugi being in the movie. The story is bland and the fights are filled with repeat moves from the girl star that get old fast. Nothing to own on DVD. Watch it online.
July 5, 2013
Renting this movie once was one too many.