Nirvana Live! Tonight! Sold Out!! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nirvana Live! Tonight! Sold Out!! Reviews

June 17, 2009
This is a good live music film of Nirvana. The film also shows interviews of the band. This film was being made by Kurt Cobain before he died. So the rest of the survivng band members got together and finished it. Some great concert shots of the band live. If you a fan of Nirvana then check it out. Otherwise if you are not then you would want to avoid it.
April 22, 2009
Great for teaching the curious first-timers what Nirvana truly is. This collection of performances and interviews, I think, really does a great job at capturing who Kurt, Krist, and Dave were and what they were about.
April 11, 2009
awesome dvd of my fave band
February 8, 2009
ALL THE LIVE STUFF IS AWESOME!!! even where "come as you are" was out of tune was funny! This DVD is just jaw dropping for EVERY Nirvana fan
shesdownbytheriver
December 22, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested.
½ December 14, 2008
The energy of the performances and the mixture of antagonism and playfulness in the interviews reminded me of The Kids are Alright. This is not just a great collection of concert performances, but also a humorous and depressing collage of the brief career of Nirvana and the essentially short-lived grunge movement that they spearheaded. One gets the feeling that all the media coverage and chart success that made grunge popular was also a key part in its undoing.
November 23, 2008
Kurt...yo're my god.
Nirvana 4 ever
November 3, 2008
any nirvana thing rocks.
October 14, 2008
I love how an anti-establishment band has a DVD entitled sold out, a notion that leads one to believe they are making money off the event.
September 24, 2008
Nirvana again! I love these guys!
September 21, 2008
The concert footage is all jaw-dropping and a beautiful gift to any true Nirvana fan, but the film itself is poorly cut together.
August 11, 2008
Not as good as their unplugged Dvd but still incredible interviews, and Concert Performances
August 5, 2008
Cool collection of clips from early parties with no one but Nirvana's buddies to much bigger, louder, snottier concert footage. This is a must for anyone who knows (or thinks they know) a lot about music, grunge or otherwise.
July 26, 2008
Awesome, Love Nirvana!
July 6, 2008
I owned this on VHS. Long live the nineties!
June 16, 2008
sue me. i was a nirvana kid.
½ June 16, 2008
Solid Set. Prime Shit. Grunge at its nastiest (for MTV fans)
June 8, 2008
A very entertaining piece with some good live footage. Also includes interviews and such between songs, offering a look at the band beyond their music.
April 6, 2008
I love nirvana soo much
March 25, 2008
it's about some dude getting mixed up in some shit. good soundtrack.