Nite Tales - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nite Tales Reviews

½ May 28, 2013
i noticed a comment which someone figured this would be good for a drinking game....wrong. this movie was terrible, i mean it was watchable but not at all enjoyable and there was 0 origonality. the creators obviously had no good ideas and through a couple big names at u....flavor flav, sticky fingaz and the guy from candyman. the movie was terrible though, dont waiste your time. you've seen it all before.
½ May 29, 2011
28 February 2011

What a load of crap.
January 24, 2011
Horrendous but watchable.
April 24, 2010
Goofy horror movie hosted by Flavor Flav. Actually not as horrible as you'd think.
½ March 16, 2010
September 14, 2009
Cool really cool anthology horror Flavor Flav (who I never heard of) hosts this film introducing two stories of terror. I think he was a little over the top with the introduction and the closing.

Karma: 5 thieves rob a bank one of them gets shot while escaping they escape and along the way the car breaks down and they find this house it turns out the owners of this house are not what they seem.

Storm: 5 horny (Well maybe not horny but at least one of them was) teens decide to play the game bloody mary. A cop and a clown show up and a series of grisly murders are happening one by one the teens are killed off. Everyone's a suspect or is it bloody mary.
½ August 5, 2009
this movie was really good... I am waiting for the series to finally begin.. It starts August 14th on WGN at 11pm.. so make sure you guys watch it...
May 1, 2009
Ridiculously bad movie. Nite Tales the tv-serie could at times scare you but this one was pure comedy - and the bad kind of comedy so don't pick this movie up.
½ February 16, 2009
wow I'm actually the first one to review this lol I guess most people didn't like this or decided to waste time on it but I actually liked the 2nd movie more than the first though the first one was dull a tad bit the 2nd one well was really more of the same old average horror movies that reminded me of "Candyman" and Flava Flav hosting this...weeell I don't know if they was trying to get people to buy this dvd if they were fans of "Flavor Of Love" or what but I suggest people rent this rather than buy it lol
January 23, 2009
I seen this movie and I must say it was a good film... Flavor Flav does his thang and Sticky Fingaz was great.... He's a good actor
December 29, 2008
I Seen This series on BET on halloween... i was hosting a party and ended up wanting to watch scary movies... just so happen we caught the beginning of of Nite tales. We were all at the edge of our seats for this gorey 2 for 1... i the edited version was fine so im excited to see how the real thing is goin to be... ive already preordered my copy...
December 22, 2008
I thought the movie was pretty good! It wasnt so much a hardcore horror movie tho it had its times.... I actually got a good laugh out of a few parts... I would definitely recommend seeing this movie!
December 8, 2008
This horror movie is kinda cool because it is two storys built into one but they are somewhat connected. The first movie is called Storm and it is about a bank robbery that goes wrong. The second is called "Storm" and in that feature a clown shows up at a teenage get together and brings terror to the whole house. A must see.....