Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D Reviews

October 3, 2015
I liked it. I thought the stunts were good, and what is wrong with a successful stunt? You really want to see someone get hurt doing something that you would never have the guts to try?
½ May 29, 2015
This is a rip off of Jackass, it is so obvious. Their are really cool stunts that make this movie a little fun, but other than that this movie gives you nothing and bores you in throughout the movie.
November 3, 2014
Jackass-lite that is nowhere near as memorable and the cast of characters are pretty much carbon-copies of that crew. The Nitro Circus guys may be talented athletes, but their stunts are mostly derivative and by the fourth replay, they get old super fast. They make a big deal out of having a girl on their team, yet she does one fucking stunt and from then-on she's on the sidelines cheering; big whoop. Some of the stunts are just insane and these guys truly are risking their lives, the most inspirational being a guy "on" a wheelchair as he puts it, doing insane stunts and showing that you should never give up. There is also one scene where one of the members is seriously injured and hospitalized, which is pretty hard to watch and we don't usually see that in these extreme stunt shows. It doesn't compare to Jackass in entertainment or humour, so for me it was merely "okay" escapism.
August 11, 2014
6.5/10

Didnt watched it in 3D. Interesting Intro, got to know the Background of the Group. Got the Season 1 of Nitro Circus on DVD, the series has a bit of the Spirit of the Jackass series. Where the fuck was Andy Bell, seems they kept him out of this movie, also dont know what that tatum fa* was doing in there. Highly Entertaining especially in the beginning, torwards the end it gets a little lower, these mf have way too much luck
August 3, 2014
The guys are crazy! Fun to watch
July 26, 2014
it had some pretty crazy stunts, but it wasn't as entertaining as Jackass is, Jackass has more variety and its more hilarious.. A lot of these stunts were Dangerous but a lot of them seemed similar to other ones they did.. not enough variety.
½ July 6, 2014
Try not to compare it to Jackass. Not bad if you want to see some cool stunts
½ June 20, 2014
It's not so funny like JACKASS
June 17, 2014
A few good stunts, but ultimately anticlimactic. Just not a fun as Jackass.
June 9, 2014
The stunts were way cooler then anything jackass did, but it wasn't as funny. If it was cheap, I would watch their show in Vegas though.
½ March 9, 2014
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
½ January 7, 2014
the tv show was funny and stupid that's what made it so good! it was my favorite show on tv! this was like an epic documentary highlighting their accomplishments. that's not what the audience wants! I was expecting something more on the lines of jackass
January 3, 2014
This movie. I crapped my pants. Jim and Tommy. In that car, I was screaming! That was a heartbreaking moment!
December 22, 2013
This show is fun to watch and I don't care what u guys think about
½ December 6, 2013
Thought it was pretty good! :)
½ November 9, 2013
Throughout the entire film, I kept thinking that this was nothing but a lame PG-13 version of Jackass, but far less entertaining. The film doesn't have many interesting stunts and since the film is apparently labeled as a comedy, it was definitely one unfunny comedy. Another thing that I found dumb was the addition of Channing Tatum. I think that he is a pretty good actor, but putting him in the film was dumb and unnecessary. Overall, this is one huge bore.
November 1, 2013
apparently Channing Tatum was necessary for the making of this film.
½ October 30, 2013
'Jackass' without the raw, crude pranks. Add engines and wheels. Fun to watch and be blow-away by.
October 5, 2013
Screw all u guys who said this was a bad movie because it wasnt