Nitro Circus: The Movie 3D Reviews

• Dec 23, 2018

I enjoyed it. all the stunts we're pretty cool.

I enjoyed it. all the stunts we're pretty cool.

• Oct 03, 2015

I liked it. I thought the stunts were good, and what is wrong with a successful stunt? You really want to see someone get hurt doing something that you would never have the guts to try?

• May 29, 2015

This is a rip off of Jackass, it is so obvious. Their are really cool stunts that make this movie a little fun, but other than that this movie gives you nothing and bores you in throughout the movie.

• Nov 03, 2014

Jackass-lite that is nowhere near as memorable and the cast of characters are pretty much carbon-copies of that crew. The Nitro Circus guys may be talented athletes, but their stunts are mostly derivative and by the fourth replay, they get old super fast. They make a big deal out of having a girl on their team, yet she does one fucking stunt and from then-on she's on the sidelines cheering; big whoop. Some of the stunts are just insane and these guys truly are risking their lives, the most inspirational being a guy "on" a wheelchair as he puts it, doing insane stunts and showing that you should never give up. There is also one scene where one of the members is seriously injured and hospitalized, which is pretty hard to watch and we don't usually see that in these extreme stunt shows. It doesn't compare to Jackass in entertainment or humour, so for me it was merely "okay" escapism.

• Sep 24, 2014

its not.supposed to.be like jackass thats why I.like.it so much its.actually.cool.stunts

• Aug 11, 2014

6.5/10 Didnt watched it in 3D. Interesting Intro, got to know the Background of the Group. Got the Season 1 of Nitro Circus on DVD, the series has a bit of the Spirit of the Jackass series. Where the fuck was Andy Bell, seems they kept him out of this movie, also dont know what that tatum fa* was doing in there. Highly Entertaining especially in the beginning, torwards the end it gets a little lower, these mf have way too much luck

• Aug 03, 2014

The guys are crazy! Fun to watch

The guys are crazy! Fun to watch

• Jul 26, 2014

it had some pretty crazy stunts, but it wasn't as entertaining as Jackass is, Jackass has more variety and its more hilarious.. A lot of these stunts were Dangerous but a lot of them seemed similar to other ones they did.. not enough variety.

• Jul 06, 2014