No Deposit, No Return - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Deposit, No Return Reviews

January 10, 2016
Great fun movie. Never a disappointment. An awesome family game.
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - Fall 2009)
½ November 29, 2012
94%

Non-Disney classic, by Disney co.
September 5, 2011
Highly original and hilarious, this film is probably the best film of Don Knotts' career.
January 4, 2011
Entertaining Disney movie.
October 25, 2009
Unrealistic, but a pretty good movie.
September 24, 2009
Old Disney at it's best. A fun movie that will keep you laughing.
July 18, 2009
soo cute it'll give you a toothache.
February 14, 2009
Classic Disney movie
December 26, 2008
Niven, Knotts, The Butler, and McGavin pull it off pretty well, with some help from the kids and the skunk. The car chase(there always is one) is rather long and anti-climactic, though.
½ July 9, 2008
Some nice comedic chemistry between Darren McGavin and Don Knotts.
July 1, 2008
Classic Disney at its best. A hilarious story about two safe crackers who get kidnapped so to speak by a couple of kids. With slapstick, Don Knotts, David Niven, a crazy car chase, and well developed plot this film has it all. Darren McGavin and Don Knotts make a great duo and David Niven performs wonderfully as usual. One of the great Disney films
April 28, 2008
Don Knotts is one of my favorite comedians. He is hilarious in all his movies that I have watched with him in.
April 2, 2008
I really liked this movie! I was surprised. The kids and skunk were adorable. I could do with some more extensive editing of some of the chase scenes...
March 23, 2008
Two clever children and a very photogenic and stunt-minded skunk. kidnap themselves to avoid grandad's manse...he plays along...ala ransom of Red Chief...the "kidnappers" feel like "kidnappees" Don Knotts and David Niven!!!
February 6, 2008
loved this move, funny
January 30, 2008
It always surprises me how many A-list actors appear in these old Disney movies. David Niven is great here, as the grandpa who isn't sure he really wants to rescue his precocious grandchildren from a pair of inept kidnappers.

This wasn't one that I saw as a kid, but I enjoyed it.
½ December 23, 2007
Cute Disney fun. But how weird is it that McGavin & Knotts died within days of each other?
½ November 25, 2007
I love this movie. I wanted a pet skunk after seeing this movie.
November 7, 2007
Great fun good acting, A movie from my childhood