No Men Beyond This Point Reviews

• Jan 03, 2020

The movies came out before it's time. Brilliant movie. Shocked by the existing rating.

• Nov 22, 2018

I think I dozed off twice from boredom watching this film. While the idea of a mockumentary about a manless world is a promising one, especially in a time charged with discussions about gender, No Men Beyond This Point is completely flat in its execution of the idea. It has some intelligent ideas, but it fails on the one count that matters most for a satire: it just isn't funny.

• Oct 13, 2018

Considerando que é um filme com vibe de documentário fake, é até divertido.

Considerando que é um filme com vibe de documentário fake, é até divertido.

• Jul 27, 2018

I kept laughing throughout.

I kept laughing throughout.

• May 19, 2018

I thought this was hilarious! And a fascinating meditation on what a society run by women may be like. Seriously. Loved it as a light social experiment, which is it's purpose, I believe.

• Jan 07, 2018

Great movie! I thought it was odd that women would create a world of sexual abstinence instead of pairing up to form a bomb lesbian utopia, and the laughs were a little thin if only because misogynistic attitudes were portrayed a little too accurately. Besides the heteronormative trajectory of the narrative, it was a good look at why gender equality and an end to sexism are so vital to our success as a species. Really enjoyed it

• Jul 09, 2017

Surprisingly a heartwarming story,really well put together and entertaining throughout.

• Mar 22, 2017

Quirky little mockumentary about an alternative timeline in which men have been going extinct for the last 60 years. In the alternate timeline men are now almost extinct and society has moved beyond a need for men at all. It's funny, but I think they could have done better by NOT making it in to a romantic comedy. It would have been stronger if they didn't try to make it a rom-com. Not amazing, but if you like comedy and out-side-the-norm stories I think it's worth a watch.

• Nov 19, 2016

An excellent mock-u-mentary.

An excellent mock-u-mentary.

• Oct 30, 2016

Not sure why this movie isn't getting better ratings. It is clever, smart, funny, and engaging. I wouldn't have changed anything!