No More Baths - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No More Baths Reviews

November 4, 2016
this movie make people sad ween jake go to jail and all the children say by and rhe fill bad for him
June 3, 2014
The story is written for a young audience, but it makes the mistake of talking down to them rather than drawing them up.
June 22, 2011
Dumb even if you were a little kid.
July 31, 2009
Martin Luther King Jr. style non-violence petition for kids. A great family movie, but not necessarily a great movie.
April 6, 2009
Yeah, let's watch it Kim! :)
½ October 4, 2008
I've seen this movie, and we own it as a family. Although it's not a well-known movie, it's pretty good, with a nice message. Check it out. :)
July 18, 2008
Great message but not very well executed. Acting was a bit laughable but seeing how most of the cast are kids that is passable. The script just seemed very amatureish and some of the lines were very cheesy. Kids will probaby enjoy this (but at times it might be a bit boring) but adults will find it very childish. It just seemed that the director couldn't decide if this was going to be a kids movie or an adult movie.
June 22, 2008
I use to really like this movie...
½ May 6, 2008
Filthy (literally), hippie propaganda.
½ May 5, 2008
thiss one is old and sadd=(
½ April 20, 2008
Saw it when I was younger...pretty good movie for the purpose of teaching good morals.
½ April 15, 2008
This is a really good movie. I cry everytime I see it!
January 14, 2008
Ah, yes. Anyone else recall the beauty of the edited "Focus on the Family" B movies of the 90s?
September 23, 2007
Loved this movie when I was little..
½ July 5, 2007
NO MORE BATHS!!!!!!!!! Just playing this is a funny, funny movie yet real in the sense of what happens in our society today and the right things too fight for.
June 6, 2007
This is an awesome movie...almost cried at one part but it is sooooo great!!!
May 30, 2007
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ May 24, 2007
An okay and interesting movie.
April 21, 2007
so good!! makes me cry sort of!!!
April 11, 2007
I saw this movie when I was in Elementary School, and thought it was really cute.