No Problem Reviews

• Feb 22, 2019

Oh C'mon, I Know It's Stupid But It's So Much Fun, Another Family Movie, Just Leave Your Brains At Home Or Somewhere Else and Just Enjoy The Madness Of The Film.

• Jul 04, 2012

I loved this movie every character was unique.

I loved this movie every character was unique.

• Jul 17, 2011

Another Torture from Director Aneez Bazmee, the other being Thank You. I wonder How the Producers and Distributors deal in making such movies.

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Apr 25, 2011

Even though Anees Bazmee's 'No Entry' is one of my all time favorites, I was avoiding this one as it received negative response from the critics and public in general. However, at the urge of my sibling, I went for it. Do I regret the decision? Can't say. (Or is it won't say?) The movie was good for a very few laughs at the cost of sitting through agonizing 2+ hours. Among the actors, Sanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna and Anil Kapoor were first-rate. Sunil Shetty, Paresh Rawal and Kangana Ranaut were okay. Sushmita Sen was the worst of the lot. For me, she was intolerable. Every time she appeared on the screen, my face would turn red (not literally). 'No Problem' has loads of problems. IMO, it's not worth spending your 2+ hours on this flick. But if you're too desperate for a giggle or two, and can't find anything else, then maybe...

• Mar 18, 2011

Not great but not shit comedy either.

Not great but not shit comedy either.

• Mar 18, 2011

with a great cast this was quite a big disappointment. a lot of the scenes were very funny BUT most of the scenes were VERY silly and wish they were deleted.would have been MILLION times better

• Feb 26, 2011

Real time pass.. The best part of the movie is each time Sushmita Sen undergoes a split personality attack! :D Hilarious!

• Feb 16, 2011