No Reservations - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Reservations Reviews

January 24, 2015
My Rating: 3/5 stars; Grade: B-; Gesture: Thumbs Sideways; Status: Passable (Fresh); Emoticon: :-I.
½ January 17, 2015
La historia muy simple y las actuaciones no muy sobresalientes , revisare la version original para compararla.
January 13, 2015
such a chick flick. hahaha... but still it was a cute movie
January 3, 2015
Such a cute movie. Love the two of them together. Love the happy ending.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A drama movie mainly with romance and comedy mixed. Story is about a woman / kitchen chef and she live her life very strictly and kinda lonely. Her life changes one day when she must take care of her sister daughter and a new guy start at work.. If u like romance and "cooking" this one might be for u.
December 30, 2014
Sad in the beginning but got better. Great storyline of loves changed around that were able to be improved but never forgotten of what their past was. Lots of great acting, humour and love.
December 28, 2014
I really didn't like this one, which is unfortunate as I love the original film "Mostly Martha". This really was an unnecessary remake, and everything feels forced. I like all the actors involved, but they just don't click, there's no real chemistry. Skip this one and go for the original!
½ December 26, 2014
Driven by the charisma of the cast with some warmth and sad moments throughout, while it was sort-of flat when following a basic formula that fits its kinds' standards. Overall, it's still an enjoyably watchable film. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
December 24, 2014
Delightful and lighthearted romantic comedy filled with beautiful food and delicious chemistry. Lovely cast.
September 13, 2014
A truly excellent movie. Great cinematography, acting, and directing.
August 27, 2014
The Hollywood remake of the German movie 'Bella Martha' is more urbanized and stylish than the original one. Movies set at kitchens are great fun.They are like battle field during busy hours and exciting. I learned this from 'Dinner Rush' and 'Bella Martha'. Such scenes appear in 'No Reservations' too.
Catherine performs very well as an established but sensitive Chef in the early part. However energies running through the film is greater. It's just like a difference between urbanized Italian foods and traditional Italian dishes. This does not necessarily mean that the remake is inferior to the original. It all depends on what audiences expect from the movies.
July 28, 2014
Dependent on your opinion of the leads, but it works.
July 22, 2014
I liked this movie. I actually saw it theaters but caught it again recently. This movie strikes me in all ways and brings in the perfect tones (melancholic, romantic) that make me feel satisfied at the end.
½ June 11, 2014
Catherine Zeta Jones does great movies to watch on TV. No Reservations contains a love credible love story and will make you crave for pasta with basil leaves.
May 30, 2014
Cute, funny and heartfelt. I like it. :)
April 6, 2014
A decent romance drama with a nice human touch to it
March 27, 2014
This is EXACTLY my kind of movie!:)
March 26, 2014
it was a cute movie, but a total chick flick. but abigail breslin is adorable.
March 14, 2014
I don't know what it is about me and movies involving chefs, but I'll give it a shot. Plus, as old as Catherine Zeta Jones is, she's still foxy. Nay, foxxay.
February 2, 2014
...effortlessly charming and delightful on how it blends romance, comedy and drama together with engaging characters to root for. It's a feel-good movie that lives up to its promises.