No Room for Rockstars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

No Room for Rockstars Reviews

½ March 16, 2014
An insightful, well made documentary about the Vans Warped Tour, small bands starting out/trying to make it big, and the unfortunate politics of the business/commercial side of the music industry.
September 20, 2012
One of the better Warped Tour documentaries, this film follows several different Warped bands, mainly teeny poppy garbage nonsense, never shout never, the odd man out, Mike Posner, the band trying to work their way to being noticed, Forever Came Calling and real touring band making real music, Suicide Silence. Includes small bits with other bands like Fake Problems, Bouncing Souls, Rev Peytons BDB, etc.
September 13, 2012
Not bad, a great look at every level of stardom in one tour.
½ July 7, 2012
As a avid Warped Tour fan, I must say, the film does an exceptional job of portraying the excitement and struggles through the eyes of four very different acts.
May 29, 2012
this movie is gr8 love nsn
May 15, 2012
An excellent documentary/tribute to the Vans Warped Tour and the touring bands of Warped Tour 2010. It documents struggling bands, up and coming bands, and commercially successful bands dedicated to putting their music out in what some believe is the best outlet .. touring. Great interviews of bands from a variety of genres give their insight to what keeps them touring and making music. Other interviews comment on the decline of the spirit that is now being lost from large-sized tours because of the commercialization and business aspect using teens as cash pawns. The only thing I would suggest that would've made the documentary better is interviews from more bands. I guess thats what the special features are for. Suicide Silence, one my favorite bands, is interviewed multiple times, so that's a plus :).
½ March 27, 2012
An okay rockumentary about the Warped tour. Also it is about making tremendous amounts of money from alienated youth. I suppose that isn't really news, but for some reason every generation is shocked to find that the music business is a business, and cute young men singing (or screaming) about how adolescent romantic relationships are difficult and fleeting and how much their parents, teachers, and place of residence suck can make lots of people lots of money.