Nomadland Reviews

• David
    45m ago

Great acting and a very interesting story. The pace was glacial.

Great acting and a very interesting story. The pace was glacial.

• Sharon
    2h ago

Exquisite brilliant and gorgeous. My favorite composer. There is no one better for that role than Frances McDormand.

• Alison
    2h ago

Best movie of the year. Every woman (and man) should EE this- an examination of life choices, loneliness, material goods,etc... Frances MacDormand is at her finest.

• Donna G
    2h ago

thought provoking, emotionally touching and great acting and beautiful shots of the USA

• PF
    3h ago

Very well done thought-provoking, with some documentary qualities as well on a somewhat little-known subject (adapted from the book). Frances McDormand continues to evolve,,,now she's directing!

• Polk Laffoon
    3h ago

This movie is a journey to the interior of a recently widowed psyche. It will be considered "slow" by many viewers. But it is emotionally intense, interpersonally vivid and beautifully acted.

• Marchea S
    6h ago

I always like Frances McDormand but the movie was a little slow moving.

I always like Frances McDormand but the movie was a little slow moving.

• benjamin b
    22h ago

• Barbara H
    1d ago

• ReelDude
    1d ago

Good storyline. Not overly exciting but kept my interest throughout.

Good storyline. Not overly exciting but kept my interest throughout.