Nora's Hair Salon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nora's Hair Salon Reviews

July 9, 2014
I wanna see it right now
January 30, 2013
It was a cool movie but the second part doesn't really make sense if you know where this movie left off.
December 3, 2012
Lil' J was so cute in this movie
½ October 3, 2012
it amazes me how this made it to film.
April 27, 2011
This was a very nice one
½ July 15, 2010
Stereotypes, coons and Bobby Brown. It was the epitome of BET.
½ February 2, 2010
Ok People Say this is bad but quite frankley i also think so but only from a movie piot of view i personaly think this could be a TV show i felt this was a piolt ep of a show and over all it was ok but not my Type of film realy the main reason i like this is mainly cause i like Lucia Soong best know for well nothing realy she has never had a main part as such but is in the film 9 Dead which is curtnelty relased as of 2009 not relased were i am yet but will be i expecting it soon as of 2010
August 27, 2009
A few days ago, we saw the movie outstanding an interest,
"Nora's Hair Salon" 04.
October 16, 2008
October 6, 2008
funniest movie ever about a salon love hate fighting too gay boys a huge secret rated R
August 5, 2008
It is all about to be together no matter what. I really like this movie by a playwriter who is very brilliant to flim this movie. This is funny ones while can be sad because of Nora's passed away. It touched my heart profoundly. I was impressed with Nora adopted Lilliana and give her a warmth home to stay with her. Every race of people are having some humor senses & are very helpful no matter what situation turned bad. One thing is I don't like seeing Whitney or Bobby in there as for what? Guess it is just a difference. There is something that I can always learn about culture of hair from every race. That part is interesting to me mostly.
½ August 5, 2008
very gud but sad at the end
July 29, 2008
an average film......nothing too great about it...if you seen one hair salon movie, you seen them all.
July 28, 2008
THAT IS THE BEST MOVE
June 6, 2008
yes, there was a message, but who the hec asked tatiana ali to attempt to act a role that clearly needs emotional understanding and maturity. who asked booby brown to miss his panhandling dentist appointment to act opposite stacey dash (who looks great...still...)....of course this did not make it to the movies....why should it.....give the money to charity instead....was mehki phier just passing by and offered his $5 worth...come on mate!
½ June 1, 2008
DIS IS 1 FUNNY MOVIE AND A BIT SAD BUT FINK DIS IS A REALLY GD MOVIE...
May 22, 2008
that was a sad movie too me when she died and this 1 movie is a nice and good movie to see over and over again.
½ March 13, 2008
it was a good movie, I wished it had more to it! it was just alright
March 13, 2008
i liked this movies alot
March 2, 2008