Norm of the North - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Norm of the North Reviews

½ March 12, 2017
I gave this one star because my 3 yea old actually watched it all the way through, and half a star for the voice "talent" behind the characters. The actor's who provide their voices could have been amazing but the writing and direction led to mediocre performances. While he watched it he didn't laugh once. It's not very funny, and it's not very creative. However, it didn't make me want to beat my head into a wall either. It's not memorable as a good or as a bad movie. It's very blah.
February 28, 2017
If you look at this and think: "Oh, well this looks pretty good", then you're a complete moron.
½ February 25, 2017
This film is extremely rubbish. From the disgusting animation to some of the worst humour that never gets a single laugh. It's even worse that there making 2 sequels to this. But at least they didn't reach the big screen but I think one film is enough. Sorry Splash entertainment, but making sequels to this film won't make anything better.
½ February 22, 2017
0 stars for this movie
February 21, 2017
I remembered watching this movie on Netflix and it is just awful. the humor is weak ,it has a obvious environmental message about not building homes in the artic, and the writng is boring.
½ February 14, 2017
This doesn't even deserve to be at the bottom of the bargain bin. It should be buried in a landfill.
½ February 12, 2017
Terrible story, terrible environmental message, terrible animation, terrible characters, low brow humor, don't watch this.
½ February 8, 2017
Please kill me this film is why the word CRINGE has been formed. This (how do I put this) THING is one of the most cringiest animation ever. I do not recommend this film to anyone at all, but whoever like this film its your opinion not mine.
½ January 25, 2017
As bad as everyone says it is.... unbearable to watch, animation is horrible, story is basically one big environmental message that is just dumb. Humor is worse than your typical Adam Sandler movie. If you dare to watch this, borrow it from somewhere. Absolutely horrible animated film.
January 23, 2017
I thought it was cute but kind of weird
½ January 14, 2017
Norm of the North was a great movie, not my least favourite of 2016, but not my favourite (The Jungle Book is), the only thing I didn't like was the animation. The movie's voice cast was hysterical and the movie, in general, had a great plot and a great villain.
January 10, 2017
A tasteless and unfunny dud with hideous animation, forced jokes and a tired message. Norm of the North is a colossal waste of talent and time. Show this to kids only if you really want them to shut up.
½ January 3, 2017
Worst theatrical animated movie of all time
½ January 3, 2017
It's weird to think that a studio put this out with the intention of actually making money. F
½ December 28, 2016
I have only one question.. why?
½ December 27, 2016
despite the low ratings, i enjoyed this one and thought that it brought a good message overall about saving the Actic
½ December 25, 2016
Terrible not even funny save your money the stupidest movie
½ December 9, 2016
Norm of the north is symbolic for everything that is wrong with bad family friendly media that conspicuously rips off other animated movies and a budget that looks like a ps2 game
½ November 29, 2016
This movie is so awful that it's memorable. This movie was so bad, but I'll never forget it. This movie made me laugh so hard because it was so bad. It is not a good movie whatsoever, but it is a movie people won't forget just by watching the trailer.
November 24, 2016
Watched this to see how bad it really was and I have to say it really is one of the worst things to come out this year if not the champion of suck. Terrible by any standard from the idiotic plot, cringy dialogue, bland characters and the worst sin which is it being boring as well. The animation is worse than a straight to DVD release and the "humor"? Barely rises above fart jokes. I don't think even kids can get any enjoyment out of this, never mind an adult. Only reason this doesn't get bottomed out completely is because of a couple of places it managed to get a slight smile out of me. So... good job I guess? Entertaining me perhaps 1 minute out of the 90 minute runtime? Congrats are in order obviously.