Norm of the North - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Norm of the North Reviews

½ November 29, 2016
This movie is so awful that it's memorable. This movie was so bad, but I'll never forget it. This movie made me laugh so hard because it was so bad. It is not a good movie whatsoever, but it is a movie people won't forget just by watching the trailer.
½ November 27, 2016
This doesn't even deserve to be at the bottom of the bargain bin. It should be treated like E.T. for the Atari 2600: buried in a landfill.
November 24, 2016
Watched this to see how bad it really was and I have to say it really is one of the worst things to come out this year if not the champion of suck. Terrible by any standard from the idiotic plot, cringy dialogue, bland characters and the worst sin which is it being boring as well. The animation is worse than a straight to DVD release and the "humor"? Barely rises above fart jokes. I don't think even kids can get any enjoyment out of this, never mind an adult. Only reason this doesn't get bottomed out completely is because of a couple of places it managed to get a slight smile out of me. So... good job I guess? Entertaining me perhaps 1 minute out of the 90 minute runtime? Congrats are in order obviously.
Sweet mother of god.
½ November 18, 2016
Pior filme do ano. Imbatível.
½ November 18, 2016
Very badm movie,one ofw worst animation i ever seen of my life bad character one of worstm movie oft this year
November 15, 2016
You know this is kind of funny, but still not good.
½ November 5, 2016
Horrible animation and story equals horrible film
½ November 5, 2016
This movie has the humour of a retard and the animation of a first year animation student trying to get an f on his project
October 28, 2016
This movie reminds me of why I love movies. From start to finish it was amazing. 10 out of 10 would recommend you see this. If it's not to early I think we might have a movie of the year award winner
October 21, 2016
With a nonsensical plot, ugly animation and an apparent inability to make the audience feel emotional or laugh, "Norm of The North" is one of the worst movies of the year.
½ October 20, 2016
Rob Schneider is an awful performance in this movie.
½ October 16, 2016
The worst movie I have ever seen, I cut myself afterwards
½ October 14, 2016
Watched this with the kids. Several "why?!". But lemmings were great.
½ October 9, 2016
Easily one of the worst movies i've seen in a long time, and of this year, Norm Of The North is a horrifically animated, feature film that has awful story and awful characters. Don't see this movie!

I'm going to give Norm Of The North an F.
½ October 7, 2016
This film should never exist
October 7, 2016
Really, this torture-fest of a "film" should have remained a direct-to-dvd movie and would still be cutting it. This movie is ugly with a incoherent plot, voice acting with a quality below that of a Saturday morning cartoon, and a set of cringeworthy gags, especially with a trio of minion rip-offs. This movie is definitely not worth your time.
October 1, 2016
With a timeless message, high-quality animation, well-scripted plot, beautifully developed characters, and a fun soundtrack that will get everyone dancing along, Norm of the North earns a solid five stars.
½ September 27, 2016
It was good lacked story
September 13, 2016
Jesus, what is Rob Schneider doing? Is this the mind of Adam Sandler?