Norm of the North: Keys to the Kingdom Reviews

• Apr 10, 2020

Norm abused his son and doesn't have a nice arse in this one, not my norm.

Norm abused his son and doesn't have a nice arse in this one, not my norm.

• Sep 09, 2019

Why does this movie exist? After the first one was already bad, why make two more? You trying to Spielberg, nice try!😔

• Jun 13, 2019

The Animation Was Worse Than The First One. The Two Female Leads Were Annoying, But I Was Entertained In This Mediocore Straght To Video Sequel.

• May 27, 2019

Where did this sequel even come from? The creators of Elf Bowling: The Movie at least learned to cancel sequels after looking at their review score of their movie

• May 24, 2019

The fact that not only the first film got a theatrical release, but that its even worse sequel did as well makes me sad inside. Norm of the North 2 honestly looks like it was originally going to be the first two episodes of a Norm of the North tv series but they for some reason turned it into a movie.

• May 23, 2019

God awful. You know a sequel is bad when C and D celebs refuse the paycheck.

God awful. You know a sequel is bad when C and D celebs refuse the paycheck.

• May 20, 2019

Definitely a well worth movie to watch and destress. especially with the current films that are available on Netflix, this movie filters all that dark and morbid content, with something happy for once.

• Mar 04, 2019

You may think that since this is a sequel to a god awful movie it would be better. No, it's worse.

• Feb 19, 2019

I rated this the lowest thing I could. The animators were just straight lazy which is disappointing because the first one was cute. There was a scene at his accepting an award where they didn't fill in an audience for him probably because it would cost more money or something... They made a bad crack about police being addicted to free doughnuts at one point and the limo the mayor drove in was boxey. The animation was shoddy and looked rushed and looks like it was done by a third grader on a Mac book original. The writing was so bad that only a kid who didn't know any better could enjoy it. The whole movie was rushed and I really hope this movie was as low budget as it looked like because I'm pretty lenient on movies. I don't like the artsy fartsy stuff but this was just terrible. Hahahaha laughable. Something the MST3K guys should be forced to watch...

• Feb 01, 2019

The plot is random and animation flipping cheap. Worst than emoji movie...somehow. Also, the first act is hilariously bad and the second act is SSOO BORING. also it is racist