Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding Reviews

½ April 30, 2014
"Brilliant, ground-breaking satire. Christopher Titus is a rare and underappreciated talent. If Norman Rockwell were around today, I
think he'd love the passion and humor of this dark, twisted tale. And probably even OK a little bleeding..." -- Bill Evans, Rolling Scone
½ June 8, 2012
Absolutely hilarious. Christopher Titus tells wonderful stories about the relationships that he had with his father, his wife, and others in his life. A tumultuous life but still tough enough to have a sense of humor about it. I definitely felt like a kindred spirit watching Titus's life story in the form of a stand up special. I also went through some very traumatic experiences and wondered why it was all happening to me. Perhaps things do happen for a reason. I do agree with Titus that if one had a very bad and traumatic upbringing, it prepares that person much better for adulthood. Titus is one of the funniest people ever and quite underrated.
June 3, 2011
Darkly hilarious standup concert by Christopher Titus, recounting his turbulent childhood and relationships with his father, his mother, his ex-girlfriend and his future wife. Edgy and energetic, Titus finds humour in some of the darkest of subjects, including alcoholism, mental illness, relationship abuse, and even suicide, all drawn from his own dysfunctional and often painful history. Excellent stuff, if you can hand the subject matter.
February 18, 2009
My favorite comedian of all time. He just takes all of his flaws and horrible things in his past, and makes you laugh with him. He is an absolute comic genius.
June 30, 2008
Christopher Titus tells it like it is, without sugarcoating anything. One of the funniest stand-up routines out there.
½ June 8, 2008
Absolutely hilarious. Chris Titus tells wonderful stories about the relationships that he had with his father, his wife, and others in his life. A tumultuous life but still tough enough to have a sense of humor about it. Titus is one of the funniest people ever and quite underrated.
June 8, 2008
one of the funniest stand up comedies
May 19, 2008
...Join the one step program!
½ April 18, 2008
A truly great stand-up routine.
April 15, 2008
one of the greatest stand-up acts of all time
January 30, 2008
Wasn't he President?
January 3, 2008
I love Titus's insane life. And i can relate to it in many ways. This man is a comedic genius, with an insane life. I love it.
December 28, 2007
f'n brilliant,never heard of this guy and his special rocked!
November 25, 2007
Christopher Titus is Bart Simpson at 30. Too fuuny, I just LMFAO from start to end, absolutely a must.
October 8, 2007
The greatest stand up routine I've ever seen. I was crying with laughter from the beginning to the end.
September 30, 2007
titus is awesome. thats all that needs to be said.
½ September 27, 2007
a luagh out loud stand up
September 16, 2007
the best comedy special ever!!!!!
July 12, 2007
One of the best comedians of all time!
July 12, 2007
So well done, absolutely loved it.