Not Another Not Another Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not Another Not Another Movie Reviews

½ December 29, 2013
To be honest, I only watched the first 15 minutes of the movie. They were the most unbearable 15 minutes of my life. When the first attempt at humor for a movie is 2 title cards saying the movie is fake and the third saying it's 100% real, I lose any bit of hope the movie will have a single chuckle. The acting, which I wasn't expecting to be anything remotely good, is somehow worse when you hear the lines they have to say.
If you want to get on my back for reviewing a movie without finishing it, watch this movie and tell me if my assumptions that the rest of the movie is as bad as the opening. It should be a zero star review, but those don't show up on RT, so please don't think this deserves even a half-star review.
½ April 24, 2013
extreeeeeeeemly stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
April 4, 2013
The worst movie I have ever seen in my life..... for the 15% who liked it, get a life.....
January 30, 2013
This film is just terrible from start to finish just brutal. SKIP IT!!!
January 9, 2013
There is no words to describe how terrible this is. This movie is hideous do not watch. I thought it would be good because Chevy chase was on it but it is terrible. No storyline and the acting was atrocious. Do not waste your time.
½ December 24, 2012
painful, even with a burt reynolds cameo.
½ December 11, 2012
Hay peliculas tan malas que se hacen divertidas y hay peliculas tan malas que te dan ganas de agarrar a todos los participantes y apretarles del c uello hasta que les truene la cabeza como palomitas.
Esta es de la segunda clase de peliculas el personaje principal la trama y el resto de las personas que participaron en esta abominación deberían ser separados de cualquier producción cinematográfica de manera inmediata.
La historia de un estudio pobre (de ideas y dinero) y de un productor (Chevy Chase demostrándonos por que ya no es una figura relevante en comedia) que tratan de producir una película que sea satira de todos los géneros peor que en realidad se convierte en una satira (y muy pobre por cierto ) de si misma, los intentos de satirizar diversos generos cinematográficos recurren constantemente al uso de clichés .
No hay mucho mas que decir excepto por la aparición de Burt Reynolds (que aparentemente ya seacabó todo el capital de buena voluntad que se ganó con "Boogie Nights") y de un elenco de gente desesperada por aparecer aquneu sea una vez en la vida en una película de verdad.
La única secuencia hecha de una manera mas o menos profesional dura menos de 30 segundos y fue dirigida por uno de los extras y tiene que ver con soldados, de ahí en adelante no hay nada que ver.

Evítadla como la peste.
½ September 16, 2012
NANAM probably had only two good jokes in its excessively unfunny run time.
½ July 24, 2012
I couldn't watch it. It started bad so I skipped around looking for something that might make it interesting but never found it.
July 20, 2012
Truely terrible and an embarassment for all involved.
½ April 7, 2012
One and a half stars for a very few funny moments and silly cameos. Unfocused, slow paced and not what I was hoping for. I expected better from Chevy Chase (who didn't have nearly as big a part as I thought either).

Not a single sympathetic character, except MAYBE Wendy, but she's too naive to really pull for. Randy is absolutely forgettable, even as he is onscreen and seriously overacting. None of the actors give a memorable performance, not even Chase.

Overall, this movie over reaches its self. It isn't as funny as some of the original genre spoofs or as smart as the Christopher Guest mockumentaries. Just a gigantic disappointment. Avoid this movie.
½ April 6, 2012
Worst movie I've watched in years. How embarrassing for these actors to be part of such a rubbish production. Not funny, not witty, not interesting. Biggest waste of time ever.
½ March 31, 2012
one of the worst films ive ever seen.
March 6, 2012
terrible trash, but what did i expect from a spoof of spoofs
½ February 24, 2012
if you want to suffer watch this movie, you search for a plot to find just some strange "supposed to be" jokes, you search for a story you find a mess of non meaningful scenes put without order,
January 15, 2012
Was so rubbish we turned it off about 15-20 mins in.
½ January 10, 2012
the only real decent stuff in this film is the cameo's other than that its pretty poor and not very funny. I was expecting a kinda spoof film but it isnt really just follows a studio as they attempt to make a new spoof film. i dont recommend it
January 9, 2012
Best scene for me was when they were doing the spoof on The Last Summer and Jesus said "First of all, do we all have to sit on the same side?" LOL
December 23, 2011
Boring, with a few minor laughs. Nothing that I expected.
½ December 22, 2011
Possibly one of the worst movies ever made.