Not Another Not Another Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not Another Not Another Movie Reviews

½ December 22, 2011
Possibly one of the worst movies ever made.
½ December 5, 2011
Absolute stupidity at it's best, or would that be worst? I have no idea how this movie even made it past the pitch. Within the first 5 minutes you realize that this movie is bad, and it only gets worse from there. They reel you in with names like Burt Reynolds, Chevy Chase, Michael Madsen, and Vinnie Jones, but they don't deliver anything worth watching. You don't have to take my word for it, watch it yourself and you'll quickly see how bad it is...
November 23, 2011
The trailer was funny but the movie overall wasn't that funny.
½ October 26, 2011
Somewhere in hell this movie plays on a continuous loop. IT'S GREAT!
½ October 14, 2011
extreeeeeeeemly stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid
½ September 21, 2011
Worst movie in history!
½ September 19, 2011
Very funny. Vinnie Jones made me laugh at loud. I loved the scene with Michael Madsen. Def worth watching.
½ September 3, 2011
Nothing good about this at all.
September 2, 2011
Different and funny at times...not for everyone...over the top movie!
½ August 31, 2011
Well it wasn't tht goodofa movie its pretty dumb i must sy probley wasted a good hour and 39 mins of my life there but meh I seen worse thow it was just ok
½ August 31, 2011
½ August 22, 2011
Barely even a movie... pointless garbage. Bad jokes everyone's heard a million times already. Extremely low budget, terrible acting.
½ December 1, 2010
Only good thing about it is Chevy Chase.
March 26, 2010
I actually want to see this; it looks really funny!