Not Easily Broken - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not Easily Broken Reviews

May 15, 2014
Such a good movie & an awesome message!
February 15, 2014
One of my favorites!
February 7, 2014
Very interesting and emotional story. Makes you realize how misunderstandings can cause problems.
July 11, 2013
This movie was amazing
April 7, 2013
A little over-the-top at times, but it had a good message.
March 23, 2013
great movie, makes you really this about your relationships
½ March 13, 2013
really nice movie...i learnt an important lesson bout luv in this movie
February 3, 2013
I just watched this movie and I loved it.
February 2, 2013
wow what a powerful and moving film of pain, loss, and tragedy though where there's loss
prayer,self discovery,forgiveness, and love are never far behind you could be damaged,hurt but not completely broken thus becoming stronger mentally , physically and spiritually kudos to the cast and director
January 30, 2013
This is a great movie!! All couple should watch this movie. It has a real positive message. About working your problems through instead of bailing out
½ January 12, 2013
Was very good! Could have knocked that mother - in law out......lol
December 31, 2012
'Not Easily Broken' was a very impressive movie with captivating performances from it's almost all of its largely unknown cast.

Specifically, Morris Chestnut is superb in the lead role as 'Dave', who together with his wife, played by the equally impressive Taraji Henson, are going through a turbulent patch in their marriage after a car accident threatens to derail their relationship.

The cast here are just superb. Led by Chestnut who puts in the outstanding performance of the film, the movie is believable from start to finish. Whilst Chestnut's buddies in the movie are perhaps a bit "cartoon-like" - they add an element that I think is needed. I thought Kevin Hart as 'Tree' was great.

This is a movie I would recommend, especially if you're looking for something just a bit off the beaten track that will still keep you interested for its full running time of around 100 minutes. This film was an unexpected but pleasant surprise.
December 4, 2012
Not easily stomached. Sounds like a real gem.
½ December 3, 2012
not as good as i thought it would be
½ December 2, 2012
It was better than i thought. Very emotional. I liked it alot!
October 21, 2012
Enjoyed it very much. Funny, emotionally thought provoking, and spiritually applicable.
½ October 13, 2012
Good moral - enjoyed but not loved it
½ September 3, 2012
Omgosh I gotta say I loved this movie. Couldn't stop crying toward the end..
August 20, 2012
Encouraging film, however I'm surprised a Bishop would write a film with so much profanity
June 28, 2012