Reviews

• Apr 01, 2016

How do you review a film that you don't understand at all? Lots of tedious, wordy dialogues with no sense of context whatsoever, I only had the barest idea what was going on or what anyone was talking about. Scenes jump from one time period to another without warning, and I didn't know what was happening when or who anyone was. It just confused the hell out of me, and furthermore it's all done in such a minimalist style that it's painfully dull. It's just a bunch of people you never get to know, spilling words out of their mouths as fast as they possibly can. But maybe it's my fault? Maybe I'm too dumb to figure it out, or wasn't paying close enough attention. Maybe I'm getting too conventional as I get older.