Notebook Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

The love story........ inside the notebook

The love story........ inside the notebook

• Sep 12, 2019

I really adored this movie for the simplicity yet the effectiveness it protrude though it's storytelling! The exotic locations, masterfully crafted cinematography along with a fitted sound score behind ; it was a pleasurable experience. The lead actors played their respective parts really well. The child actors too were so cute and shown glimpses of talent through their expressions and dialogues! The character build up was pretty decent, although it had shortcomings. Some scenes including a Fight scene wasn't necessary in my opinion. I love how the makers cleverly implemented some sensitive issues into this love story without being too disruptive! The highlight of this film should be it's simple yet so likeable love story that had no Vulgarity. In the midst of modern generation of Cinema. We are used to experience so many Kissings, Smooches, Sex Scenes in basically every romantic story out there. But it chose a different path. I'm so glad to see that a Love story can be told without any sort of physical intimacy too. The purity touched my heart. A must watch movie for all of those who wants to experience a Different approach In this Genre.

• Jun 27, 2019

Simple, sweet and beautiful. Such a jem. The most underrated indian film of this year.

• Apr 04, 2019

Amazing Movie... 7 starts, cant describe more

Amazing Movie... 7 starts, cant describe more

• Mar 31, 2019

Beautiful scenes, lovely music, light story & an easy watch. Lovely theme. A few too-convenient story turns & loose ends left dangling - but overall a great weekend watch.