Nothing but Trouble Reviews

• 2d ago

I know its not everyones cup of tea. But it is MY cup of tea!

I know its not everyones cup of tea. But it is MY cup of tea!

• Sep 12, 2019

One of my favorite Dan Aykroyd movies, 2 stars.

One of my favorite Dan Aykroyd movies, 2 stars.

• Sep 04, 2019

Do you want a shitty movie to laugh at? Do you want to see John Candy cross dressing? Do you just like Dan Aykroyd? Well here's the movie for you. I love this move and watch it every year with my family.

• Aug 29, 2019

I've loved this movie since I was a child. I've recently watched it and it truly holds up. It's a fantastic flick and very underrated!

• Aug 24, 2019

A must see for sure!

A must see for sure!

• Aug 20, 2019

A very enjoyable film, this comedy thriller will have you on the edge of your seat!

• Aug 17, 2019

It's campy and shows it's age but it is fun to watch. Love it.

It's campy and shows it's age but it is fun to watch. Love it.

• Aug 13, 2019

Frankly I see this as a hilarious dark comedy. You can tell that Dan Aykroyd put his heart and soul into making this and he is a funny actor/writer for sure. I do he just had too much on his plate for this to be a smash 90s comedic hit as he played two parts, wrote and directed it. I do thoroughly enjoy it though and think it gets a way worse rap than it deserves.

• Aug 09, 2019

It's a rollercoaster ride of horrors one way and a piece of torture the other way.

• Aug 06, 2019

Possibly one of the most underrated movies ever made. This movie saved my life.

Possibly one of the most underrated movies ever made. This movie saved my life.