Nothing Left to Fear - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Nothing Left to Fear Reviews

April 20, 2017
1 Star
Poor script, Acting is very very poor and the movie is just silly.
Gave a star at least for effort

Nice try.
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ November 19, 2016
maybe one boring night
February 15, 2016
The film is watchable (though generally uninteresting) for the first two thirds, but ultimately devolves into a "been there done that" horror film with bad acting, a stupid twist, and no pay-off.
½ January 22, 2016
Oke story , just good enough !
December 20, 2015
This was cheap and Anne Heche was a blink or miss turn. Nothing new and positively dire.
December 8, 2015
A nice atmospheric horror, in the tradition of Children Of The Corn or Wicker Man with its combination of rural setting and the lengths people will go to in the name of their faith. Its just a shame that the main cast are just so bland that stops this film from raising above other run of the mill horror.
August 14, 2015
Very disappointing. This film is supposed to be a horror. Now no doubt that this film had it's scary moments but I don't think people would find it scary or enjoy it. It's just a prime example of a terrible horror film. It's even worse than the Amityville Horror and that was dreadful. And like the Amityville Horror the acting sucks a lot. This film didn't work for me at all. The original was better
June 15, 2015
Wooden acting, poorly developed script. No logic to story. Not scary in the slightest. Give it a miss.
May 1, 2015
Move along, nothing to see here...
½ April 11, 2015
weird but nothing special
½ March 29, 2015
The red head was HOT!!!
½ March 28, 2015
Watching Nothing left to fear left a chill down my spine. The psychological terror i found quite thrilling. True the black mass of fluid was very similar to the grudge and the graphics were not the highest grade cgi,yet the pastor Mr Kingsman and his disciple Noah played their characters very well with Noah acting as a diversion to the plot which I found a good device.
The film was slow to start and could of made use of some time to add more suspense as the chain of events happened a little too fast to really experience the fear the story was able to create.
I rate this film high as being a horror fan from hammer horror to present because i found the story compelling and terrifying whereas much horror today is based on very weak storyline, also i like the way the opening and final scene reference the sacrifice of the family and the location was beautiful authentic and had a creepy vibe. Some shots were very unstable and the dream sequences could have been cut dramatically, also the story needed a bit more explanation at the end but i had a few jump moments. Spoilers ahead!

1 When Noah returns to Mr Kingsmans home after kissing the older sister Mr Kingsman grabbed him which was unexpected and gave me a fright.

2 When the demon/monster got Stephen for the final time.

3 When Noah duped the girl and led her to sacrifice i was so sad i thought he really was going to help.

After a dismal year of Horror i was pleasantly surprised, a bit more time filming and some more development beforehand would have seen this film a great hit. Shame the film makers didn't have the time/money/patience whatever the issue. Nevertheless as a supporter of creative people its a pretty good film ive seen much worse go all the way to the top, snakes on a plane comes to mind! Lol

I watched the movie on sky movies on demand for free.Thanks sky :)
January 10, 2015
Liked the look of the cover, never judge! Pitiful acting, generic story and far too similar to others in the genre. $5.99 I could of spent somewhere else
December 6, 2014
TOP NOTCH, WOULD WATCH AGAIN 10/10
October 31, 2014
Bad but not as bad as it could be. I mean I could watch it again. Might be a good date night movie.. You know the kind that you hope will get you laid.
October 29, 2014
The plot sounds interesting enough, but not too original. I am sure this is a horror movie that I can safely skip.
October 14, 2014
A decent looking lower budget horror, but there's a lot of the unexplained left unexplained and it's both frustrating and disengaging for it.
½ October 9, 2014
absolutley boring throughout.... when it finally does get to the bulid up you may have wished you had watched paint dry... more entertaing
October 8, 2014
some duff movies on at the minute. this is one of them.