Nothing To Declare (Rien à déclarer) Reviews

• Feb 22, 2018

Very predictable and the cheesiest of Hollywood style cliches. A few very funny scenes, though.

• Feb 02, 2017

What a really, really bad movie,

What a really, really bad movie,

• Aug 30, 2013

Just a fine peace of work !

Just a fine peace of work !

• Jan 22, 2013

Ça passe... Mais ça ne casse rien!

Ça passe... Mais ça ne casse rien!

• Jan 20, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of french movies, I like french movies, but still I'm not a big fan, I've watched a few, but this one was just hilarious, it surprised me, I never guessed a not-english movie cood make me laugh, but this one, oh boy, this one had a difrent kind of humout from american comedies, but still, it cood be hilarious. This movie has some good perfomances, Benoít Peolvoorde was a good choise, I know that actor and in this movie he just seems that he's probably the second best french actor after Gerard Dipardieu. This movie was clever, it's not appreciated by everyone, but it was by me, I was very entertained, but most of all, I laughed out loud. If you think just because it's not an american or britsh movie, you're wrong, because I recommende you to see this, because if you want to laugh, this movie will not help you complesh that, it will make you laugh from a diferent level that will make you loose your breath. Very recommended movie. Grade: B.

• Jan 02, 2013

Funny movie, though nothing spectacular.

Funny movie, though nothing spectacular.

• Aug 27, 2012

An amusing and entertaining French movie.

An amusing and entertaining French movie.

• Aug 02, 2012

Unfortunately, the story presented in Nothing to Declare is really superfluous and unfunny. Maybe the fact that it's a typical, straightforward French comedy makes it much harder for a foreigner to understand its strange sense of humor. The collision of two opposing cultures and countries isn't really well-executed. Definitely not worth spending almost two hours in a cinema.

• Jul 24, 2012

Comedie tres ordinaire qui exploite tres imparfaitement la rivalite franco-belge. Deux choses m'ont serieusement agace : le manque flagrant de chimie entre les deux amoureux dans le film, qui rendait leur histoire totalement incredible, et le caractere beaucoup trop caricatural du douanier belge. Quelques rares bons flashes sauvent un peu la mise, mais il y aurait surement eu moyen de faire mieux sur ce sujet.

• Mar 25, 2012

A humorous and enjoyable film about two unlikely partners fighting smuggling between France and Belgium. Laugh out loud gags, terrible racism and ultimately a satisfying denouement.