November - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

November Reviews

July 29, 2015
Too cute and self aware for it's own good.
July 9, 2014
I was disappointed. I,think because i,watch so,many movies i can alwas tell,where they start to fall apart. The idea of having your boyfriend killed builds up to shock,and intensified headaches, but, then, out of all this confusion, scene, after scene, we finally discover, at the end, that she is dead too . I find that to be a cliche and more could have been done with his movie and actors with great talent that is wasted. It started out with such a strong idea and then fails because you don't know what's happening and then it ends abruptly with a quick solution.
March 13, 2013
No es malo cuando una pelicula es confusa, el problema es cuando los personajes no te importan lo suficiente como para tratar de entenderla.
December 9, 2012
Cox is more interesting when she is making you laugh, but it doesn't help this film.
December 8, 2012
What a disappointment. This is not the 'thriller' it promises to be. There is too little dialogue........way too much silent footage where the viewer has to guess what the actors are thinking. This gets very tiring. Courtney Cox did a wonderful job, but she truly had little to work with, primarily because the Director did not do a good job of directing. A decent ending would have been appreciated. Instead it leaves the viewer frustrated and wondering.
May 7, 2012
Good editing, but Courteney Cox royally sucks in this.
½ April 26, 2012
Fairly boring with a unsatisfying ending. Very arty and it wasn't that bad but I just wasn't really digging it.
½ January 1, 2012
A dull, tiresome movie that bored the life out of me... One of the stupidest films I've seen!
November 15, 2011
In terms of being original it was very good and a different look at a bad situation, but it just left me confused as to what had actually happened. I don't think anyone other than the creators really know for certain what happened. It was very 'student film' and the acting was pretty bad in some places. Not something I'll be watching again and something I'd definitely recommend not to see.
½ March 9, 2011
Denial. Guilty. Accept.
½ August 3, 2010
This movie was really interesting but i didn't really get it. but this feeling of being lost is what made this film for me plus some good acting from courtney. worth a look
June 7, 2010
Criminally overlooked with a great ending and a standout performance by Cox.
½ February 12, 2010
Hmm.. strange movie. I'm not understanding it completely. There are more time paradoxes but it's all a bit too unclear. Courteney Cox is not a bad actress at all, but she shouldn't play this kind of role I think. It just doesn't seem to be her style, maybe she wants to get rid of her Monica (Friends) character or something, I don't know.
It could have been an interesting movie, but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.
½ January 13, 2010
I don't know why they put this in "drama" shelf... for me it's horror film...
November 23, 2009
Probably not the best movie ever, but it kept me interested throughout. Chances are that I will still be thinking about it tomorrow, which can not be said for most movies. I love the cinematography and progression of scenes. Courteney Cox also gave the best performance I have ever seen from her.
½ September 28, 2009
This film strives for Indie-chic cred, but fails on all accounts. Wooo, it was shot on DV! So what if the film isn't much cop! Its a shame, because Cox is trying to do something different, but the problem is the script is horribly convoluted, the music is cheap, the lighting is murky and there's 10 minutes of credits at the end. This is not Lord Of The Rings! So why does the film run for just over 70 mins? Poor.
½ September 1, 2009
This movie.....really makes you think and makes you want to watch it again to see every little detail of what truly happened the night of November 7th. People think what they want about the movie, but I do know the story. The truth is, the "reality" of the film isn't until the end of the movie. When she finally accepts she's dieing. Everything in between her "denying" and "despairing" is her just trying to cope with the reality of her situation, which is she got shot in the gut, and is about to die. The people she see's, and all the clues lead to the answer and you must watch to find out. Great movie no matter what critics say, because they probably are to stupid to understand it.
½ May 29, 2009
Still didn't see the point to the entire film. It was slightly confusing and illogical was there even a cohesive story or plot? Woman boyfriend is shot and then it's presented a number of different ways were it could have or could not have happened? Really why I am I suppose to care about this. You never really get a feel for who these characters really are. The mood was set nicely and I personally liked the cinematography with all the colored scenes and such but story wise it failed.
½ April 7, 2009
I don't know why they put this in "drama" shelf... for me it's horror film...
January 27, 2009